Nightmare

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Kwangmin's POV:

Once we got home my mom had to call the school, my dad went into his office, Youngminnie hyung went up to his bedroom, and I laid on the couch and just stared at the celing.  A few minutes later I heard Youngmin come down and head into the kitchen.  I heard the fridge open and then close.  The faucet started running and then I stood up.  I walked into the kitchen and saw Youngmin standing in front of the sink again.  I opened the fridge and thought, hyung must be really stressed out.  I kept looking at him and worrying.  2 minutes later he turned the water off and dried his hands.  I was sitting at the dinning table eating snacks.  He turned around and saw me, then gave me a small smile and asked, "Are you feeling alright?"  I nodded my head and he said okay and left.

Youngmin's POV:

Around 6 my mom says that me and Kwang should go meet the teachers since we weren't at school.  So, then she took us both to the school while my younger brother, Hyunmin, and my dad stayed at home. 

When we arrived at the school, we went to the principal's office first, then went around to each of the classrooms.  All of the teachers were really nice.  They all felt bad for Kwangmin, too.  We got done meeting the teachers around 7:30 ish. 

We ate a late dinner and got ready for bed.  After washing up I went straight into my room.  I thought about the day and couldn't believe what had happened.  It all began peaceful, but it ended up my twin getting hurt because I wasn't paying attention.  I felt stupid.  It's a simple task to stay focused, but I couldn't do it.  Soon after I was done thinking I fell asleep. 

There was a person standing in front of me.  Staring straight at me.  The person looked exactly like me.  Then I realized it was Kwangmin.  He smiled and waved.  He slowly started fading away from bottom to top.  I heard myself screaming and yelling, "NO!! DON'T LEAVE ME!! KWANMIN!! JO KWANGMIN!!! DON'T LEAVE!! I PROMISE I'LL BE A BETTER BIG BROTHER!!! I'M SORRY!!! I'M SORRY!!  Please.... please, don't leave.... please Kwang... please don't leave me... alone.  He kept smiling and waving until he was completly gone.  Then I felt my body start falling into a black hole.  I started panicing and yelling and screaming for help.  In the end I kept falling and hit the ground hard.

That's when I woke from my nightmare.  I quickly sat up breathing really hard.  I looked at my clock, it was only 2 in the morning.  I tried going back to sleep, but it didn't come to me.  I sat up again and stayed like that for at least 5 minutes.  Then I slipped out of bed and slowly opened my twin's room.  Kwangmin was fast asleep.  I didn't know what exactly I was doing, but I sat down on the ground next to his bed.  I couldn't remember anything after that. 

Kwangmin's POV:

The next morning when I woke up, it was 6:24.  I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes.  I lifted my legs off the bed.  My foot felt something under it, so, before I stood up I saw that Youngminnie hyung was sleeping on the ground.  I wondered why he was on the ground, but I bet he was uncomfortable on the sleeping there so, I tried waking him up.  After 2 shakes he slowly woke up and rubbed his eyes. 

"Hmm?" he said.

"You shouldn't sleep on the ground, hyung," I said.

"It's okay."

"Come on.  We need to get ready for school."

He nodded his head and stood up.  He walked out of my room and into the bathroom to wash up.  After him, I went.  We were ready to go by 7.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Hi!! here's another chapter!!! I hope you guys are enjoying it! please please comment and tell me how you guys like it!! oh and yesterday was the twins' birthday!!!! so happy Birthday to the Jo Twins!! i forgot to mention it last chapter....

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer