A gift?

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Youngmin's POV:

After class one day, the same girl that came up to Kwangmin the other time came again.  He talked to her for a long time while I stood by Minhyun.  I tried not stare right at them, but I was so curious about what they were talking about. 

Then Minhyun snapped me out of it by asking, "Hey, Youngmin.  Are you okay?"

"Huh? Y-yeah.  I am.  Why?" I answered.

"You just keep staring.  Do you possibly like that queenka over there?" Minhyun asked while pointing. 

"No.  I'm just curious."

"About what?"

"Nothing.  It's nothing to worry about."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

We continued to talk until Kwangmin yelled to us.  "Hey, hyung.  You can go home.  I'll be home soon after you, okay?  Tell mom I'm fine."

"I can stay after with you, Kwang," I suggested.

"Ahh... no thanks hyung.  I'll be fine, I promise."  He smiled.

"Okay then.  See you later."  I waved and left the classroom with Minhyun behind me.

We parted ways as soon as we hit outside.  I stood there for a while and breathed in the fresh air.  Then a girl came up to me.  She was a cute girl. 

"H-hello.  Umm... o-oppa... umm... h-here.  T-this is for y-you," she said quietly and shyly. 

"Oh.  Thank you," I replied and smiled at her. 

Her face went all red.  Then she said, "Umm... Have a good rest of the day, Kwangmin oppa."  Then she left.

Huh?  I thought.  "Kwangmin oppa" ?  Ohhh... I see now she must've thought I was Kwanggie.  Well, I guess I should give him this present when he gets home tonight.  Maybe I should tell her, too.  Hmm...

Kwangmin's POV:

Miyoung was talking to me forever.  I tried to ignore her, but she would always ask me if I was paying attention.  When I didn't reply she would remind me about what would happen if I didn't listen to her. 

We were still walking around the school.  Then Miyoung had to use the bathroom.  While I was waiting for her a girl came running up to me.  She looked pretty cute. 

She said, "O-oppa... please accept this gift."  She held out a gift bag in front of me.

"Uhh..." I didn't know what to say.

Suddenly she held up my hand and put the gift in it. 

"Youngmin oppa... I-I really really like y-you.  So, please accept it."

"Uhh, t-thanks.  But-"

"I'm sorry if I took up your time.  I'll be leaving now," She said then ran off.

That was confusing.  Did I really hear hyung's name?  I should tell Youngminnie hyung about it tonight.  And maybe I should go find that girl and tell her that I'm not Youngmin.  Hmm...

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!  here's another chapter for you! hmmm... i kinda messed up the story line... at first it seemed like it was going to be smooth, but now i'm kinda stuck and confused because i'm trying to make the story behind Miyoung and Kwanggie.  and it's just not going well right now, i think :P  it might become really dramatic and probably will never happen in real life or i might just dis-continue it :/  im sorry... but not for sure.  but yeah anyways please go comment, upvote, and subscribe if you are enjoying this story :)

 

Thanks

~Angleflyer