New Friends

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Kwangmin's POV:

Hyung isn't acting his usual self.  I wonder what's been bothering him.  Is it because of me?  It probably is... sorry hyung. 

We walked into the school grounds and got stares from everyone we passed.  I felt uncomfortable and then looked at Youngmin.  He looked uncomfortable, too.  As we kept walking we stuck pretty close together.  Then we got into our homeroom. 

There weren't as many people like there was out in the hall, but there were still quite a lot.  Youngmin and I took a seat next to each other in the middle.  Then a couple of girls crowed us.  They shyly came and handed us small little gifts.  I questioned why they gave us presents, but a guy came up to us and said, "Wow, the girls must really like you guys, huh?"

"Uhhh," I said looking clueless.

"I'm Minhyun.  And you guys must be the new twins that everyone's been talking about," Minhyun smiled.

"I guess.  Well, we didn't know... but anyways I'm Kwangmin.  Nice to meet you," I introduced myself.

"And I'm Youngmin the older one," Youngmin said.

"Cool," Minhyun smiled, "I hope that we can become good friends."

I nodded my head and then the bell rang.

People ran to their seats and soon after our homeroom teacher came in. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, class.  As you can see, there are new students with us today, twins actually, so please welcome Jo Youngmin and Kwangmin," Ms. Lee announced.

Both hyung and I stood up at the same time and bowed to everyone.  Then Ms. Lee went on to telling them about announcements for the upcoming weeks.  Then homeroom ended and our classes began. 

Youngmin's POV:

At lunch Kwang and I were crowed by the girls again.  We both looked at each other cluelessly.  We really didn't know what to do, 'cause we didn't want to be rude.  But then Minhyun butted in and took us out to the school garden. 

In the garden were 4 other guys waiting.  They turned around once Minhyun called to them.

"Who're they?" One with a hat asked curiously.

"Oh!  I know who they are!  Aren't you guys the new twins everyone's talking about?" asked one of the blond ones.

"Yeah, girl in the school is talking about them," the other blond one said.

"Haha, I think you guys might be prettier than Ren," said another with brown hair pointing to the blondie that had longer hair.

"These guys are my friends," Minhyun said.

"I'm Jonghyun, or you can call me JR," the one with a hat said.

"I'm Baekho," said the short haired blondie.

"Hi, I'm Ren," the longer blondie said.

"And I'm Aron," said the one that laughed earlier.

"I'm Jo Kwangmin and this is my older brother Youngmin," Kwangmin introduced us.

We all talked and got along very well.  We found out many things about Minhyun's friends, or our new friends.  JR is really good at dancing and rapping.  Baekho is an amazing singer.  Ren can sing, act, and copy girl group dances.  Aron is from America and can speak English fluently.  And Minhyun is a really good singer and actor. 

At the end of the day, Kwang and I packed up and left the school as fast as we could before we got crowed again.  As soon as we got home we did our homework then ran up to our bedrooms.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!  im sorry that i havent updated in a while.... school's almost over, one more  month, so i'll update more often afterwards :)  thank you sooo much if you have stuck with me even though i havent updated lately!!! oh and how do you like Nu'est being in the story too? do you want the Jo Twins to hang out with them a lot? or with Boyfriend members? comment what you would like please!!!! or else i'll just do what ever comes to my mind!! but anyways thank you soo much and please if you're enjoying this story comment, upvote, and subscribe!!! I really appreciate it!! and maybe at the end I might start doing shoutouts if you subscribed or upvoted my story!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer