At the Hospital

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Youngmin's POV:

The nurse stopped me when I got to the entrence of a hallway to an examination room.  I begged her but she said that I couldn't go.  I got angry but I knew I shouldn't do anything stupid before I get kicked out of the hospital.  So, I told my Kwang that I would wait for him there. 

It took about 3 to 4 ish hours for Kwang to get back.  I followed the nurses to the room that Kwang was assigned.  It was a nice spaced room meant for one person.  They rolled Kwangmin's bed to where it should go.  One of the nurses pulled up a stool so, I could sit beside him.  I stared at his peaceful, sleeping face.  At that time I started to feel bad again, but then one nurse started asking me questions.

"Excuse me sir," she started, "what is your relationship with the pacient?"

"I'm his older twin brother," I replied.

"Oh, okay.  Do you know how this happened?"

"He pushed me out of the way of a fast speeding car."

She wrote that down on her clip board.

"How old are you guys and can I get your parents' phone number or house phone?" She questioned.

"We're 16.  And umm... hold on, let me get out my phone."

She waited and I told her the numbers.  Then she said good-bye and left the room.

About 10 minutes later Kwangmin slowly came out of his deep sleep.  He shook his head and rubbed his eyes before opening them.  "You're awake!" I said surprised.

He nodded his head and said, "Yeah."

"Do you feel okay?" I asked slowly.

He nodded again and asked me, "What did they say?"

I grabbed the clip board hanging on the end of the bed and said, "Well, this said that you have a small dent on your right side hip.  It doesn't say anything else, so, I'm guessing you're all right."

"Then, let's go home," he suggested.

I looked at him.  "No.  Kwang, you should stay here and make sure you're fully recovered before leaving."

He shook his head slightly.  "Hyung, it's okay.  I'm okay, really.  I'll have you to help me right?"

I nodded my head and started, " But-"

"Hyung," he said softly, "please?"

I heasitated for a while.  Then our parents came barging in.

Kwangmin's POV:

When I woke up I saw Youngmin and pleaded to let us go.  I never really liked the hospital, especially since I already got in a car accident.  Hospitals are creepy, too, unless you have someone by your side the whole time.  I just don't really like it here.

I pleded to Youngmin hyung.  He hesitated and was silent for a while.  Then our parents came into the room.

My mom came running to me and hugged me so tight.  I almost couldn't breath.  My dad came walking in and hugged Youngmin.  Then they swapped.  My dad didn't squeeze me as tight as my mom did. 

"Are you two okay?" my mom asked in the most worried voice.

We both nodded our heads at the same time. 

Our mom gave out a little sigh of relief.  And our dad looked less tense.  We talked for a while and then the doctor came in and said that I could leave but to be really extra careful about what I do and that I shouldn't do anything too extreme.  We left around 1.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeong! here's another update i hope you like!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer