Strange

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Youngmin's POV:

A couple of weeks have passed since the first day of school.  Kwanggie and I have gotten used to the fangirls crowding us all the time.  It's really annoying still, though.  We hang out with Minwoo a lot now.  Minwoo actually introduced us to two of his friends and his cousin.  His friends are named Hyunseong and Jeongmin.  And his cousing is Donghyun.  We got along with them really quickly actually.  Of course we still hang out with Minhyun though.

Lately Kwangminnie been acting a little different.  He doesn't really talk to me at all now.  Which is stange because he usually talks to me once in a while.  I actually feel kind of lonely.  But, I didn't say anything to him. 

Today Kwang ran out of the class as soon as the day was over.  I tried following him, but I lost him when he turned the corner.  I wonder where he's going...

The next day we're supposed to hang out with Minwoo, but then Kwang says he's busy.  He's running off again, I asked myself.  Well, he might have a good reason why.

So, I just continued to meet Minwoo. 

"Where's Kwangmin?"

"Honestly I don't know where he went."

"Oh, okay.  Well, let's go anyways."

I nodded my head. 

Kwangmin's POV:

I really did want to go and meet Minwoo with Youngmin hyung, but I don't want anyone to get hurt... I bet hyung is probably worried about me.  I can't believe I'm doing this.  I shouldn't have agreed to this, but if I didn't then Youngmin would probably get hurt. 

Youngmin's POV:

After I hung out with Minwoo, I went home straight away. 

When I got home Kwangmin was on the couch watching t.v. 

"Oh, hyung your home," he said when I walked into the room.

"Yeah," I replied, "Umm, by the way Kwang."

"Hmm?"

"Why didn't you want to hang out with us?"

"Well, umm... I-I didn't feel that well."

"Oh, okay then.  Did you want me to get you some medicine?"

"No, I had some already.  Don't worry hyung, I'm fine."

He turned around and smiled at me.  He hasn't done that if such a long time.  I guess the old Kwangmin is back, maybe...

 

 

---------------------------------------------

Hia! here's an update!! i know i havent' put up a chapter in a while... im really sorry!! please forgive me!! im just running out of ideas.... i promise i will update like crazy some time soon? maybe?  i dont really know but again im sorry :(  but thank you if you are still reading!! i really appreciate it!!!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer