Worried

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Youngmin's POV:

I got home and right away started on my homework.  Now that school has officially started, teachers started piling us with homework and projects.  I hated it.  Teachers really don't know how to give us a break.  I forced myself to sit on the table and start with math.

"Oh, hi hyung," Hyunmin said as he walked down the stairs.

"Hey," I said.

"Where's Kwangmin hyung?"

"I don't really know."

"Oh."

"Did you need anything?"

"Uh, yeah.  I was going to ask Kwangmin if I could borrow his earbuds."

"Oh, well, you can just use mine for now," I said while pulling my earbuds out of my pocket.

"Okay, thanks hyung."

He left and ran back up to his room.  Then I was left alone again.  When I pulled out my next folder from my backpack, the gift that I recived, that was really for Kwangmin, slid out, too.  I kept looking at it. 

Kwangmin's POV:

It was getting dark, so I decided to head home.  By the time I got home it was already 5.

"I'm home," I announced as I closed the door behind me.

"Hi," I heard someone say from the dinning area.

I plopped my backpack on the sofa and walked over to the kitchen.  I opened the fridge and grabbed some water.

"Hey, Kwang, I have something for you.  Come here," I heard Youngmin say from the table.

"I actually have something for you, too."  I walked into the dinning area.

"Here."  He held out a box to me.  I took it and went to get the gift I got.

"This is for you.  Some fan girl gave it to me, but it was meant for you."  I gave him the bag.

"Oh.  Well, same here.  I received this, but it's for you."  He took the bag.

We both opened the presents.  Then Hyunmin came down from his room. 

"Hey, hyungs," he greeted us.

"Hi," I greeted him back.

He went into the kitchen and stuck his head in the fridge. 

"Are you hungry?" Youngmin asked.

He nodded his head and came into the dinning area. 

"Then, let's get some chicken," Youngmin suggested.

"Okay.  Let me go get my phone," I said.

We ordered.  When it got here we all sat at the table and ate.  At first it was really akward and silent.  Then Hyunmin started talking about how much homework he got.  And then Youngmin added to that.  The talking continued and it wasn't akward anymore.  Then our parents came home and joined us. 

Youngmin's POV:

We ate and then I went back to finishing up my homework.  I kept wondering about Kwangmin though.  I wanted to know why he doesn't really come home with me often.  He also comes home later.  I'm worried about him.  He used to be so cheerful and happy all the time, but now he kinda seems depressed and tired.  I should ask him what's wrong... but then he might push me away.  We're already not as close as we were before.  This is stressing me out.  Maybe even a little bit more than all of this homework in front of me.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!!  here's an update for you guys!!  did you guys read the last chapter that my co-authour love4music wrote?? isn't she amazing?  :D  I hope you guys like it so far! and please go comment, subscribe, and upvote if you do!! :)

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer