Who's she?

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Youngmin's POV:

As usual we got ready and left for school, but earlier than usual.  And as usual it was a quiet walk again.  Once we got in the school grounds we noticed that there weren't many people around.  Then we went into the school. 

After a couple of classes, we had gym, or physical education.  I got changed into my gym clothes and headed out first, while Kwangmin on the other hand was still getting his shirt on. 

As soon as I walked out of the guy's locker room, the crowd of girls cornered me again.  I politely tried to make them back up.  Then Kwangmin came out and it was extra noisy.  Finally we made our way to the center when the teacher blew his whistle. 

"Okay.  Today we're going to run the track then play some soccer."

We all headed out to the track.  The girls were still following us, so we started sprinting so we could be on the other side. 

Kwangmin's POV:

As me and hyung were running, being the clumsy me, I bumped into another guy.  He fell over and I stopped to help him up.  I held out my hand and he grabbed it. 

"I'm sorry.  I'm really clumsy and I wasn't watching where I was going," I apologized.

"It's okay," the boy smiled, "I'm guessing you are one of the twins that are running away from the girls, huh?"

"Ah, yeah.  I'm Kwangmin, the younger twin by the way."

"I'm Minwoo.  No Minwoo.  It's nice to meet you."

We both smiled.  Then Youngmin hyung came over. 

"Yah, what's taking you so long?" Youngmin asked.

"I bumped into him.  Minwoo," I answered.

"Oh, I'm sorry.  My brother's a klutz," Youngmin said to Minwoo.

"It's okay," Minwoo smiled.

"I'm Youngmin," hyung held his hand out to Minwoo.

The shook hands.  Then the crowd of girls got closer and closer. 

"We should go," Minwoo said.

We laughed and then started running.

Youngmin's POV:

After school.  A girl came up to Kwangmin and started talking to him.  I headed to talk to Minhyun before he left.

"Hey, Minhyun," I said.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing.  Um, by any chance do you know that girl that Kwangmin is talking to?"

"Her?" Minhyun pointed, " Oh, yeah.  She's a queenka here.  I honestly don't really know her, though."

"Oh."

"Yeah.  Why?  You like her?"

"No.  I was just curious because Kwangmin doesn't talk to girls that long."

"Haha.  So, he's the anti-social one?"

"Kinda, yeah."

"Well, I got to go now.  I have to meet up with JR and them.  See ya tomorrow."

"Okay.  Bye."

We waved good-bye to each other and then Minhyun left.  A few minutes later the girl that was talking to Kwangmin left. 

"Who was that?" I asked while we were walking home.

"A girl named Miyoung," he answed with no emotion.

"What did she want?" 

"Nothing.  Just another fangirl."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there!! im back with another chapter for you all!! Minwoo is now in the story!! i hope you like :)  i think now is when it's gonna get dramatic... but to be honest i dont really have a plot planned out so i have to think for a while :P  but anyways please comment, subscribe, and upvote this story if you are enjoying it!! :)

Thanks

~Angelflyer