Getting Ready

Wrong Person (Discontinued)

Youngmin's POV:

It's the first day of school for me and Kwang.  We just moved to a new neighborhood and have to attend a new school.  I'm really nervous, but I'm glad that Kwang is coming with me.  And luck for us we basically have the same classes. 

I was in dreamland until there was this really loud ringing beside me.  I awoke and turned off the alarm.  I got up and went straight to the bathroom.  When I was walking back to my room, but then decided to poke my head into my twin's room to wake him up.

"Yah, wake up for school," I said at a normal, sleepy tone.

I went straight back into my room and got dressed.  Then when I laid back down on my bed, I slowly drifted off to sleep again.

Kwangmin's POV:

I heard my door creak open and when I looked up it was my hyung at the door.  He told me to wake up, then left.  I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom.  After that I went back to my room to get dressed and get my items ready for the first day of school.  Once I was ready, I went down to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.  My mom made rice and some kimchi to eat. 

"Where's your brother?" my mom asked me.

"Which one?" I asked.

"Umm, both of them."

"I don't know.  I think Youngmin is in his room and Hyunmin is in the bathroom."

"Go get both of them."

"Okay."  I left to go get my brothers. 

I found Hyunmin first, he was just exiting his room to go down to the kitchen. 

"Mom told me to come get you," I said as I passed by him.

"Okay," he said.

Then I went to go get my hyung.  When I entered his room, I saw that he was sleeping.  I walked over to the side of his bed and softlye shook him.  When he didn't wake up I said, "Hyung, wake up.  We're gonna be late if you don't wake up."  Then I shook him again.  He still didn't wake up.  So, I went to the bathroom and cupped a little bit of water in my hands.  I splashed the dripping water on his face and he immediatly woke up after that.

"Yah! What was that for??" he yelled.

"Come on, we gotta get going soon," I told him.

"Oh... yeah I forgot about that," he said slowly.

"Yah, hyung are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Yeah," he smiled, "Just nervous that's all."

Then we both went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.  After breakfast we had a little time to hang out.  I went upstairs to get my stuff and ran back downstairs to watch t.v.  When I turned around to look at the kitchen I saw Youngmin washing his hands when he didn't need to.  I worried about him because he only does that when he's stressed.

Youngmin's POV:

Since we didn't have to leave right away after breakfast I grabbed my stuff and came back downstairs.  I went into the kitchen and washed my hands.  I started wondering about how school will go and got a little nervous.  Then I flopped on the couch to take a quick nap. 

When we had to leave Kwangmin woke me up.  Then we left for the first day of school.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hihi!! here's the first chapter! i'm sorry it took a while for me to put up this first chapter beacuse i couldnt think of any ideas for the first chapter... i hope you will enjoy this even though its kinda boring right now

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer