Chapter 7 || Blue Eyes

White Fox

Author's Note:

Ayo~! I'm here posting the 7th chapter! OMO~! I hope you'll like it! :D Jessica's BLUE EYEEES~ xD 


Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                “Eh?” I avoided her punch and did a teasing expression.

 

                Jessica’s eyes turned blue, and I felt goose bumps.

 

                Why were her eyes turning blue? Was I seeing things for real?

 

                I felt scared. I blinked my eyes thrice and rubbed them. When I finally opened them, her eyes were back to their original color–dark brown.

 

                There was a deafening silence, and I decided to break it.

 

                “Umm, Sica…”

 

                “…”

 

                “Let’s be serious now. What do you want to eat again?”

 

                “Hah, I knew it,” she said with a smirk plastered on her cute face.

 

                I remained silent, waiting for her real answer.

 

“Anyway, meat,” she added with an expressionless face.

 

                I ruffled her hair and smiled.

 

                “Arasso, Jessica.”

 

                She just nodded and smiled.

 

>> In the kitchen <<

 

                When the food wasn’t cooked yet, I got seated on one of the chairs of our dining table and took a deep breath. I thought about what happened a while ago.

 

                Did I really see things right? Did her eyes really turn blue? How could that possibly happen though? When I opened my eyes, her eyes were back to normal, so... ugh, anyway. *sighs*

 

--- Cut ---

 

                “Food is ready!” I shouted while raising our plates with food on them.

 

                She jumped off of the couch and went to the kitchen with a big smile on her face.

 

                “Yay!” She grinned.

 

                “You’re really hungry, eh?”

 

                She just smiled sheepishly.

 

                “I guess you’ll eat many,” I said and chuckled after.

 

                “Yes, I will,” she responded while raising her brows up and down.

 

                I softly laughed as she chuckled.

 

                “Anyway, let’s eat now.”

 

                “Yum!” She exclaimed after she took her first bite. She’s so cute!

 

>> After dinner <<

 

                I took our dirty dishes to the sink and started washing them. Jessica ate too many. It seemed like she was indeed hungry, seriously. When I was done washing, I went to the living room and sat beside Jessica who was watching “SpongeBob.” I took my phone out and checked my Line account. I was just new to it, and I still don’t have friends to talk to.

 

                “Hmm?” I saw Jessica being curious of what I’m holding. “What’s that?” She added.

 

                *chuckles* “You call this ‘cell phone’.” She learned something new again. “’Phone’ in short,” I added.

 

                She just nodded and looked at me with a smile on her face.

 

                I opened one of the applications on my phone, “Flappy Bird,” because I think she will like it.

 

                I started playing and noticed her being curious again. I heard her laughing when she saw that I lost the game immediately.

 

                I looked at her and saw her angelic face. After a few seconds, I brought my focus back to the game.

 

                *tineng, tineng* *jugsh* “Grrr…”

 

                I heard her chuckle again, but this time, I didn’t look at her and stayed focused on the game.

 

                *tineng, tineng, tineng* She maybe noticed that I was paying more attention to the game than her, so she distracted me by putting her hand in front of the screen back and forth, continuously.

 

                *jugsh*

 

                “Yah, Sica-ya!” I shouted. I was about to playfully punch her on the arm when…

                *giggles*

 

                I stopped and was distracted by her cuteness.

               

                Omo, don’t kill me! /nosebleed/

 

                I was just smiling like a fool while staring at her.

 

                “Taeyeon… Taeyeonnn…”

 

                I noticed Jessica waving her hand in front of my face.

 

                “Ah, ne?”

 

                “Are you all right? You looked like you saw a ghost.”

 

                “Ah, yes, I’m okay,” I replied while rubbing the back of my neck.

 

                I took a glance at the clock and found out that it was already 10 in the evening.

 

                “Umm, Sica…”

 

                “Yes?”

 

                “It’s getting late. It’s already 10 p.m.”

 

                “Ah, arasso,” she said and smiled.

 

                “So, let’s go to our rooms now. Come on.” I offered my hand to her to which she gladly accepted, and I pulled her up.

 

                When we were already upstairs, I opened the door of her room for her.

 

                To be honest, I went to her room because I was waiting for a “thank you” or “goodnight” kiss. Keke.

 

                I saw her jumping to her bed and lying down.

 

                “Goodnight,” I said and closed the door.

 

                “Goodnight,” I heard her respond.

 

                I went to my room and started to do my homeworks.

 

                “I know this will be totally tiring,” I whispered and sighed.

 

                I looked at the clock and estimated the time I’d finish these up.

 

                “Ugh, maybe I’ll be the done by 2 a.m. Gosh!”

 

                I focused on my assignments and have been very quiet, but then…

 

                *knock-knock*

 

                “Taeyeon…”

 

                I heard some knocks and a call of my name from the door.

 

                “Yes? Go in.”

 

                “Umm, sorry if I disturbed you.”

 

                “It’s fine.”

 

                She sat beside me and asked with a cute, curious expression, “What are those?”

 

                “Ah, these are just some homeworks.”

 

                “Homeworks?”

 

                *chuckles* “They are something you’re assigned to do from school.”

 

                “School?”

 

                “I bet it will take a lot of time if I explain everything to you.”

 

                She just nodded while pouting.

 

                “Aww, don’t pout, Sica. I’ll explain all of them to you soon.”

 

                “Okay.” She smiled “Anyway, I’m just here because I want to say ‘goodnight’ once again and kiss a ‘thank you’.”

 

                AS EXPECTED! OMO! <3 SHE WILL EFFING KISS ME AGAIN! TAENG, ARE YOU READY TO DIE?

 

                “Ah, I see.” I smiled.

 

                “So… goodnight! ^___^”

 

                *smiles* “Goodnight, too!”

 

                “Umm…” *kisses me on the cheek* “Thank  you!”

 

                OMO! I JUST FORGOT HOW TO BREATHE! O_O

 

                “Hmm, that’s nothing.” I winked at her.

                She just smiled half cutely and winked back.

 

                OH, MY GOSH! THAT KILLER WINK! O___O /DROOLS/

 

                She got off of my bed and waved goodbye.

 

                “Annyeong! *waves hand* “Goodnight, my Taengoo-ya~~~!”

 

                OH, MY DEYM GOSH!!! /BLUSHES/

 

                “Annyeong and goodnight, too!” *waves hand*

 

                “Have sweet dreams,” I added while she was closing the door. I bet she didn’t hear it. *pouts*

 

                A few minutes later, I got back to my assignments and focused back again, but before that, I glanced at the clock and knew that it was already 10:30.

 

>> When I was done <<

 

                I packed my things up and took a glance at the clock once more. It was already 02:30 a.m.

 

                “Pfft, just like how I predicted.”

 

                I placed my bag on the floor and turned the lights from the bedside lamp off.

 

                I closed my eyes and thought about Jessica. I remembered the kiss. I touched my right cheek and felt her kiss once again. I didn’t notice I fell asleep.

 

To be continued…


Author's Note:

A/N again! ^_~ Thanks for reading! So, how was it? Please don't forget to comment...<3 Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü