Chapter 9 || Am I?

White Fox

Author's Note:

Annyeong~! I am very sorry if I updated late... :( Anyway, here's the 9th chapter! I hope you'll like it! :D 


>> When they already arrived, in Jessica’s room <<

 

(A/N: It was already night time when they both arrived from the grocery store, and Jessica’s P.O.V. happened while she was lying on the bed.)

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                She comforted me when I was totally sad. She let me live in her house. She provided me what I needed. She let me eat what I wanted. Even though I somehow had a rude attitude, she still accepted me. She continuously let me know about more things in this world. She’s really a good person. *thump, thump, thump* Why is my heart beating this fast? Am I? Am I in love with this person?

 

--- CUT ---

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                “Finally! I’m home!” I said a bit loud.

 

                I took the groceries out from the paper bags and placed them on the table.

 

                “A while ago was quite tiring,” I whispered and sighed.

 

                When I was done, I walked upstairs and went to Jessica’s room.

 

                *knock-knock* “Jessica?”

 

                When I didn’t hear any response from her, I just opened the door and then found out that she was already asleep.

 

                “Damn,” I murmured.

 

                I was mesmerized by her beauty.

 

                GOSH, DAMN IT! SHE’S A LIVING GODDESS!  

 

                After a few minutes of just staring and admiring, I was back to my senses. I got out of her room for me not to disturb her.

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                When she finally closed the door, I slowly opened my eyes. I thought that I was still not ready to see her. I was still confused.

 

                Am I really in love with this Kim Taeyeon?

 

                I sighed and took an Indian sit on my bed.

 

                “No! No, Sica! She’s a girl like you for Pete’s sake! That’s absolutely NOT right!” I whispered and shook my head.

 

                *silence*

 

                When I was thinking deep, two weird things came into my mind.

 

                The first one was: “Yes, Sica, it’s not right! You shouldn’t fall in love with a girl. You shouldn’t.”

 

                The second one was: “Sica, this is love. You can’t avoid it. You can’t blame it. It’s normal. It’s right.”

 

                After thinking about the two things that came into my mind, I heaved a sigh and just hung my head low.

 

                “I really don’t know what to do,” I whispered. “Ugh,” I added and face-palmed myself.

 

A few seconds after…

 

                I dismissed my first thought and partially chose the latter.

 

                “Wait. If I continued loving her, would she accept it?  Would she be awkward around me if she knew it? What if she feels the same? Ugh, I really don’t know! *sighs*

 

                After several minutes of deep thinking, I decided to just lie on my bed. I didn’t notice I fell asleep.

 

 

                Taeyeon was about to leave when…

 

                “Kim Taeyeon!” I ran after her. She didn’t turn to look at me; she just stopped.

 

                “Taeyeon, I have something to confess,” I said and went near her.

 

                “…”

 

                “I… I…”

 

                “What is it?” She was about to turn around.

 

                “I love you!” I back hugged her tight, and because of that, she wasn’t able to completely turn around and was shocked.

 

                “…”

 

                “I hope you feel the same,” I softly said and tightened my grip on her waist. “Do you?” I hopefully asked.

 

                She then held my arms that were around her waist and tilted her head slightly just to catch a glimpse of me.

 

                “Of course, I do. I do love you, Jessica.”

 

                My heart was about to explode due to happiness when I heard her response. No! My heart exploded that time! A single tear fell down my cheek due to the overwhelming feeling I was having. I leaned my head on her back while hugging her still.

 

--- CUT ---

 

                I opened my eyes and realized that it was all a dream. Gosh! I also realized that Taeyeon’s face was near mine. ! Am I still dreaming?

 

                “Jessica, I’m glad you’ve already waken up,” my love said.

 

                Wait, what? Did I just say my love? Geez, what is happening to me? Ugh.

 

                I then kissed Taeyeon on the lips.

 

                “Jessica?”

 

                I realized the kiss was just my imagination as well. Phew.

 

                “N-Ne?” I answered or more of asked, nervously.

 

                “Breakfast is ready, my…”

 

                I was shocked when I heard her say my. Maybe, she noticed?

 

                “I-I mean, Jessica. Breakfast is ready, Jessica!” She said, smiling awkwardly.

 

                “Um, yeah, go down first. I’ll follow,” I said, smiling back.

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                Gosh! What did I just say? *does face-palm* Did I really just say my? I made myself obvious! Wait, what if she noticed it? Omg, that’s so embarrassing! >_<

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                What did she say? My? So, I’m hers? Awee, how I wish! I felt myself blushing. *giggles*

 

                “I love you, Kim!” I whispered. Ayie~!

 

                I went out of my room happily and was surprised to see her staring at me. She was standing near the stairs. Maybe, she was waiting for me? Awee~! I once again blushed with my thoughts. I hoped she didn’t notice, though. That would be so embarrassing!

 

>> Downstairs <<

 

                I looked at Taeyeon who was smiling while staring at me. Unexpectedly, she offered her hand and asked for me to walk with her to the kitchen.

 

                “C’mon,” she said, with a wink after.

 

                I LOVE HER WINK! OMFG!

 

                I then put my hand on hers and smiled. I was like, OMG, HER HANDS ARE SO SOFT! LE CREYS!

 

                I felt my heart beating so fast.

 

                I smiled like I was in love and stared at her.

 

                I hung my head low and whispered so softly, “I love you, Kim Taeyeon.”

 

To be continued…


Author's Note:

Hey~! You read it! Wew, thanks for reading it! ^*^ Btw, comments are well appreciated! ;-) I hope you wouldn't forget to comment though. :D Thanks! Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü

And wait, I already have an ask.fm account! ^_^ Follow me and ask me questions! (-: Link → http://ask.fm/soshibubbles09 ← TYVM ♥