Chapter 2 || Meeting 'Her'

White Fox

Author's note:

Some things about me:

Hey, chingus! ^_~ I'm 11 years old but turning 12 this year. I live in the Philippines. :D My bias is Jessica Jung, and my OTP is ♥ TaengSic ♥! Just lettin' you know! Ü

By the way, here I am for the third time, posting my second chapter. (-: Thank you for the comments, upvotes, and subs! Please comment... Once again, thank you very much! ^_____^ Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! :D


Chapter 2 – Meeting 'Her'

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

               Why? Why did she have to leave me? I thought we were best friends. Was she mad? She hated to be alone though, and now, she chose to be on her own? Whew. This was the second time she was like this since her mother passed away. She had excluded herself from people, including me, for more than 3 months that time. Perhaps there’s something that I didn’t know now? What was it that’s bothering her this time? Wait. What if she’s thinking of something? If yes, thinking of what?

 

(On the other hand…)

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                After Hyo and I separated, I decided to just walk instead of taking a bus ride. As I was walking, I was still thinking about her. I didn’t know if I would still be able to see her or not, and I didn’t have an answer to that for now. It was a peaceful walk, but then it suddenly rained.

 

                “Damn,” I cursed since I didn’t bring any umbrella today. I looked around and saw a waiting shed not far from where I was standing. I quickly ran to it.

 

                At first, I thought there was no one except for me, but a few seconds after, I heard some sobs. I looked around to see who that was. I then turned to my left and saw a girl crying, hugging her knees close to her chest and head in between. I decided to ask her why she was crying. I tapped her back, and she was shocked. She looked at me, and I immediately felt my heart softened, with how red her eyes and nose were.

 

                “Why are you crying, miss?”

 

                “…”

 

                “By the way, I’m Kim Taeyeon,” I said and offered her my hand for a handshake.

 

                She looked really shocked like she didn’t know what I was doing. While looking at her, I realized something. She was the girl at the campus.

 

                *thump, thump, thump*

 

                My heart felt like it was about to explode out of happiness. I tried to keep my composure and not to let her notice these weird and crazy feelings.

 

                I put my hand closer to her, but she slightly moved away from me. She seemed to be scared.

 

                “Huh?”

 

                “W-w-what are you doing?” She asked.

 

                “Handshake; I’m offering you a handshake. I was actually introducing myself to you. Again, I’m Kim Taeyeon,” I said and offered her a handshake once more.

 

                “…” She just stared at my hand, and I felt a bit offended so I quickly retreated it.

 

                “Okay, fine if you don’t want. What’s your name anyway?”

 

                “I-I don’t have a name.”

 

                “Haha! What a joke! Seriously?” I chuckled after.

 

                “I said I don’t have a name!!!”

 

                “Oh, okay. Chill, girl, but that’s impossible. Do you really not have a name?”

 

                “…” She just shook her head.

 

                “Okay, as you say so, but now, just tell me why you were crying,” I said with a smile on my face.

 

                She sighed, and I remained silent.

               

                “I was from a far away place. It’s not like this–your world. There, we have many flowers and trees. It’s a very peaceful and quiet place, with my friends and I playing happily together. I can say, it’s the opposite of this world. Ugh. *sighs*”

 

                “Oh, but are you sure of that? I didn’t have any idea there’s such place in this universe,” I joked.

 

                “Yes, there is!” She was irritated again.

 

                “Okay. Keke.”

 

                She again lowered her head. “I really miss that place, my place.”

 

                Her eyes started to get teary, and even before she cried again, I tried to change the topic. I have to admit, though, she is very, very cute, and like a lost kid.

 

To be continued…