Chapter 18 || Confused

White Fox

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                “…” I was indeed shocked that I looked at her with widen eyes. I can’t believe what I just heard that’s why I wasn’t able to say anything…

 

                “Jessica, are you alright?” Hyoyeon questioned.

               

                “H-Hyoyeon, are you serious?”

 

                “Aish! I didn’t suppose to say this to you,” she scratched her head.  

 

                “…” My heart started to ache.

 

                “Jessica?”

 

                “…” I accidentally fell to the ground.

 

                “Jessica, wait, hey, Jessica,” she suddenly became in panic saying, “What’s happening?”

 

                “…” I can’t believe what’s happening right now that a tear suddenly flowed from my right eye.  “Taeyeon…” I then accidentally closed my eyes and finally lost my presence.

               

--- CUT ---

 

Hyoyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                “Why can’t you? I’m her girlfriend… so let me know, please?” I found her really pleased to know what was the connect of Taeyeon with gumihos.  

 

                “Okay,” I heaved a sigh and continued, “A g-gumiho…”

 

                Jessica then questioned raising a brow, “A gumiho…?”

 

                “A gumiho… was the reason… why Taeyeon’s mom died,”

 

                “…” She wasn’t able to say anything.

 

                I started to worry saying, “Jessica, are you alright?”

 

                “H-Hyoyeon, are you serious?” Finally, she talked.

 

                “Aish! I didn’t suppose to say this to you,” I scratched my head.

 

                “…” She was in silence again.

 

                “Jessica?”

 

                “…” Without a word, she accidentally fell to the ground.

 

                “Jessica, wait, hey, Jessica,” I suddenly became in panic saying, “What’s happening?”

 

                “…” She wasn’t able to say anything. A little later, she finally spoke her girl friend’s name, “Taeyeon…” And she closed her eyes.

 

                “Jessica, Jessica?!” I continued to panic. “Oh my god, what should I do now?”

 

                “…” She was still closing her eyes.

 

                I started to shake her, “Jessica, Jessica,” I realized that she lost her presence that’s why I started to shout, “Help, help!!!”

 

                There were no body there that’s why I tried my best to bring her to the nearest hospital instead of waiting for people to come, which is I’m not sure if ever there will be. “Jessica, please wake up, I’ll be dead if ever you’ll not by my best friend.”

 

                Finally, a taxi came. “Taxi, taxi!” I shouted.

 

                It stopped right in front of us. “Thanks,” I put Jessica inside and went inside after saying, “Please bring us to the nearest hospital, driver-ssi.”

 

                “Arasseo,” and he continued to drive in a hurry.

 

>> In the hospital <<

 

                Jessica was already lying in a bed while the doctor was checking her. I was standing right beside the door of the room. “I’ll go first, doctor,” I talked. “Just outside.”

 

                “Arasseo,” He continued, “I’ll just say to you my findings about her condition if ever I’m done.”

 

                “Thanks,” and I walked away.

               

                I quickly sat on a chair saying, “Why? Why was she like that? What’s with the gumihos and her? Was she just over acting? Or… does she really have anything connected with such gumihos?” I wondered.

 

To be continued…