Chapter 4 || Unforgettable Kiss

White Fox

Author's note: 

Hey, fellow SONEs! :D I'm here again posting the 4th chapter. I hope you'll like it! ;) Btw, have you heard about JanTae? Haha! The girl seems to be really addicted to Taengoo! ^*^ She even shipped herself to her idol. Lol. Well, congrats to her! JanTae already has many shippers though. x) Thank you for the comments, upvotes, and subs! Please don't forget to comment! ^___^ Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü


Chapter 4 – Unforgettable Kiss

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                                “Oh, okay! Jessica it is! Hi, Jessica,” I said to her and waved my hand while wearing this dorky smile on my face.

 

                She just giggled cutely at me while having her toothless smile.

 

>> A few moments later <<

 

                “Hey, tell me some things about you. I still don’t know much about you; that’s why.”

 

                “Sorry, but not now.” She bowed and shook her head, frowning.

 

                “Huh?” I asked, confused.

 

                “…”

 

                “Hmm, all right then, I’ll just tell you some things about me. Is that fine with you?”

 

                She just nodded her head and smiled at me.

 

                “Okay, let’s start!” I exclaimed with a grin on my face.

 

*inhales, exhales* “So, I’m Kim Taeyeon. I know you already know that. Keke.  Umm, I’m currently at my senior year in high school.”

 

I stopped when I saw her slightly bowing her head, looking at the ground. I bet she’s already sleepy.

 

                “Jessica?” I called her.

 

                \ a shocked Jessica / “I’m listening!” She suddenly shouted, grinning. Her face was epic yet still beautiful.

 

                “Really? I think you’re already sleepy.”

 

                “N-No,” she said and smiled.

 

                “Okay. Shall I continue?”

 

She nodded, smiling.

 

                *Inhales, exhales* “I was born in Jeonju. My Mom passed away when I was just 11.”    

 

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that,” she told me sadly.

“No; it’s all right. I already accepted it,” I responded.

 

                She just smiled, and I smiled back then continued.

 

                “My father already has another family. He just provides me everything I need.”

 

                “Really? But you’re a girl; it’s not safe to live alone.” I could feel that she was concerned.

 

                “Yes, but that was only before because you’re already here,” I said with a big smile on my face.

 

                She suddenly laughed, and I followed along.

 

                “Seriously, Taeyeon?” She asked, and I almost blushed.

 

                *ehem, ehem* “Shall I continue?” I asked while smiling and looking at her.

 

                “Yes, yes!” She stopped laughing and listened to me.

 

                “I like dookong a lot!”

 

                “Dookong?”

 

                “It’s an animated character.”

 

                She just nodded like she knew something new.

 

                “My idol is Girls’ Generation, and my bias there is Sooyoung, the shikshin.”

 

                I didn’t even hear any response from her; instead, I heard light snores. I looked at her, only to find out that she was already sleeping. I shook my head and smiled.

 

Before I woke her up, I looked at my watch first. Oh, gosh! It’s already 10:30! I’ve got to sleep now!

 

                “J-Jessica, Jessica,” I softly said while lightly shaking her.

 

                After almost 10 minutes, she finally woke up. She was shocked and looked at me. “N-Ne?”

 

                “You fell asleep when I was talking. Umm, sorry to wake you up, but it’s already kind of late now.”

 

                “Jinjja? I’m so sorry.”

 

                “No; it’s all right,” I said, smiling. “Anyway, let’s go upstairs now. I’ll guide you to your room.”

 

                “Okay,” she said and nodded, smiling.

 

                I looked at the dirty dishes left on the sink.
 

                “Sorry, but I’ll just wash you up tomorrow,” I murmured.

 

                I turned my head and looked back at Jessica. She was yawning as she stood up from the couch and followed me.

 

>> Jessica’s room <<

 

                “Here,” I said, smiling, as I opened the door of her room. I turned the lights on. “Is it okay with you?”

 

                “Ne!” She exclaimed, grinning. “The green theme is nice! It’s nature’s color!”

 

                *chuckles* “I really chose this room to be yours a while ago. I knew you’d like it.”

 

                *chuckles back* “Well, you made the right choice. I liked it.”

 

                We softly laughed together.

 

                “So, just go to my room if you need anything. Here’s my room,” I told her while pointing at the room beside hers.

 

                “Yeah,” she responded while chuckling a bit.

 

                “So, I’ve got to go now. Goodnight!” I smiled.

 

                “Goodnight!” She smiled back at me, and I walked to my room.

 

                I was about to close the door of my room when she suddenly called me. I quickly looked at her and was surprised with what she did next.

 

                “Taeyeon…” *kisses me on the cheek*

 

                \ a shocked Taeyeon / I was about to blush, but even before that happened and I managed to say something, I was cut in.

 

                “Umm,” she bit the side of her lower lip, “sorry; it’s just that it’s the way we say ‘thank you’ at our place.”

 

                “Um, okay,” I nodded slowly, “that’s nothing. So, this is really goodnight. Keke. See ‘ya!”

 

                “See ‘ya,” she responded while smiling and waving her hand.

 

                I smiled back then closed the door.

 

                I was walking around my room when I remembered something. I immediately got back to Sica’s room.

                I knocked at her door.

 

                “Go in,” I heard her say. I opened the door and got in.

 

                “I almost forgot; I’m going to go early tomorrow to school. Is it fine with you to be alone here?”

 

                “Hmm… yes.”

 

                “Just lock the door. Don’t open it unless it’s me.”

 

                “Okay,” she said, smiling.

 

                “Goodnight,” I bid her again and closed the door of her room.

 

                “Goodnight,” I hear her say on the other side.

 

                I went to my room and laid myself on bed. As I was looking at the ceiling, I remembered about the kiss earlier. I caressed the part where she kissed a while ago while smiling like an idiot. I blushed and closed my eyes, ready to go to dreamland.

 

>> In the morning <<

 

                “AHH~! AHH~! AHH~! TAEYEON!!! HELP ME!!! AHH~!”

 

To be continued…