Chapter 17 || The Reason Why

White Fox

Author’s Note:

Le author is finally back! :D I’m sorry for not updating for maybe almost a week, dear readers… L Because of the busy schedule… my schedule is even ruined always! >_< I have many things to do… L Anyway; I’m back and nothing to worry about anymore. ;) Keke! I’m back on writing fanfictions not just for this story, but to my other stories as well. :D I’m sorry, I can’t update all of my stories today, only two because of the other things that I should do.


Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                There were almost no students leaving or even inside at all. I indeed lost my hope… Until I saw a girl leaving in front of the gate which made my eyes widen. I then realized a thing...

 

                “Hyoyeon!” I exclaimed and ran to her.

 

                She turned her head and as she saw me, she spoke, “Jessica?” in a confused expression.

 

                I scratched my head and responded, “Did you see your friend?”

 

                “Taeyeon?” She asked back.

 

                “N-ne, Taeyeon,” I said.

 

                “Well, no… she didn’t even come to school,”

 

                “…” I just sighed and nodded as a response.

 

                “B-but… why?” The friend of my girlfriend asked.

 

                “Can you help me to find her?” I questioned.

 

                “Umm, of course!” She exclaimed.

 

                “Thanks,” I smiled. “Now, c’mon!” I added as I held her hand, and we proceeded to run.

 

>> While running <<

 

                “Hurry up running and let’s find Taengoo NOW!” I commanded.

 

                “Okay, okay, but wait,” she said as she stopped which caused me to stop, too. She then sat at the grass as she breathed heavily and then spoke, “I-I can’t run anymore… I’m so tired running,”

 

                “Aish!” I said and looked at her. I then realized that she was really tired so I said, “O-okay, I see. So… let’s just walk instead,”

 

                She inhaled, exhaled and said, “Arasseo,” and she stood up.

 

                “Okay, let’s go,” and we proceeded walking.

 

>> While walking <<

 

                *silence*

 

                “Hyoyeon,” I broke the ice.

 

                “Ne?” She asked.

 

                “G-gumihos… what do it connect with Taeyeon?” I asked.

 

                She then looked at me in shock and said, “Why did you ask?” she stopped.

 

                “N-nothing… just curious,” I pretended.

 

                “If nothing, then you don’t need to know,” she muttered.

 

                I looked at her and asked, “Why? Do those had bad memories with Taeyeon?”

 

                “…” She remained silent.

 

                “Tell me,” I commanded.

 

                “I can’t,” and she shook her head.

 

                “Why can’t you? I’m her girlfriend… so let me know, please?” I pouted.

 

                “Okay,” and she sighed. “A g-gumiho…”

 

                “A gumiho…?” I questioned, raising an eye brow.

 

                “A gumiho… was the reason… why Taeyeon’s mom died,”

 

                “…” I was indeed shocked that I looked at her with widen eyes. I can’t believe what I just heard that’s why I wasn’t able to say anything…

 

To be continued…