Chapter 3 || Bonding Time

White Fox

Author's note:

Hi, my dear subsrcibers and readers! I just want to let you know that I would update every other day. Thank you very much for your comments, upvotes, and subs! Please don't forget to comment! ^_~ Also, I will change my username from "AC_SONE" to "soshibubbles09" soon. Just letting you know. ;) Fighting, hwaiting, God bless! Ü


Chapter 3 – Bonding Time

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

“W-Wait, you said that you miss your place, right?” I asked. “So, do you have any place to live at right now?”

 

                “N-None,” she answered and shook her head.

 

                “Umm, if you don’t mind, you can stay at my place for a while. Don’t worry. You’re welcome there. I live alone at home. Actually, you call it apartment. You know that?”

 

                “N-No,” and she shook her head again.

 

                “Ah, I see. Well, just like what I said, I live alone there. Don’t you think it will be better if I live with someone? You know what, living alone is so sad and boring,” I said and pouted.

 

                “Okay,” she responded and nodded, smiling.

 

                Surprisingly, the rain stopped. I felt glad, but when I remembered how she responded to me a while ago, I lowered my head. I felt disappointed because she had no reaction when I pouted. Yeah, I know I’m such a feeler. I thought she would say I’m cute or something. Lol. Anyway, I’m still happy though that she agreed to stay with me.

 

>> While walking <<

 

                “T-Taeyeon,” she shyly called while looking at the ground.

 

                Oh, glad she called me by my name for the first time!

 

                “Ne?” We were both looking at the now seemingly interesting ground.

 

                “T-Thank you.” 

 

                “For?” I looked at her this time, confused.

 

                “For everything,” she said.

 

                “…” I just kept quiet and waited for her to continue. I diverted my eyes to the ground again.

 

                “Thank you for making me calm, for letting me enter and live at your apartment for a while, and for the other things that you will give to me! Thank you!”

 

                I noticed that she was looking at my direction, so I turned to look at her, too. I found out that she was staring at me while having this cute, toothless smile on her face. *thump, thump, thump*

 

                “Hah, that’s nothing,” I told her while smiling back. I almost blushed a while ago. No; scratch that. I blushed. Hehe. That was why I lowered my head again.

 

>> In front of the apartment <<

 

                I quickly took the keys out from my bag, and then opened the door.

 

                 “Take a sit first. I’ll just prepare some snacks.” I saw her nodding her head.

 

                I walked to the kitchen. I got some cookies and placed them on a plate. I then walked back to the living room.

 

                She kept on looking around, and when she saw me, she said while smiling, “This… It reminds me of my place.”                 

 

                What she had said made me grin.

 

                “Really?” I sat beside her on the couch, still widely smiling.

 

                “Yes, really,” she answered, smiling.

 

                “That’s good then!”

 

                “Thank you again, Taeyeon,” she said while looking straight into my eyes and having a sincere smile on her face.

 

                “Welcome!” I said in a high, cheery tone, wearing a dorky smile.

 

                “...”

 

                “Hmm, hey, want some cookies?” I offered her.

 

                “C-Cookies?” Ugh, I think she doesn’t know it again.

 

                “Yes, cookies! Try them! They taste good,” I said and placed the plate nearer to hear.

 

                She smiled at me shyly and took a piece of it.

               

                “…”

 

                “So, how does it taste?”

 

                “Hmm…”

               

                “Hmm? What ‘hmm’?”

 

She just continued chewing and looked at me with a smile on her face.

 

“Yummy~! Keke.”

 

Her expression was like a kid given her favorite candy.

 

“Haha! I’m glad you liked it.” I looked at her, laughing. Her reply really amused me.

 

“Hehe.” She giggled and smiled back. Gosh! She’s totally cute! I think I’m in-love! Lol.

 

“So, before I forget, you don’t have a name, right?”

 

She just shook her head.

 

“Do you mind me giving you a name?”  

 

She shook her head while smiling widely.

 

“I think it will be better if we do it together.”

 

She shook her head and said, “Aniyo; I don’t have any idea when it comes to names.” She pouted.

 

“Aw, don’t pout. It’s okay.” Stop it, puh-lease! I’m about to die here because of her cuteness!

 

                “Okay, let’s start!” She shouted, so excited.

 

                “Okay.” I took a deep breath and exhaled.

 

                She just smiled and nodded her head at me, like she’s encouraging me to continue.

 

                “What about Tiffany?”

 

                *shakes head* “I don’t like the ‘fany’ part.”       

 

                “Huh? Oh, okay. How about Hyoyeon?”

 

                *shakes head* “No; I don’t like the name.”

 

                “Um, Seohyun?”

 

                *shakes head* “So innocent.”

 

                “Okay… Sooyoung?”

 

                “It’s nice, but I don’t think it fits me.”

 

                “Sunny?”

               

                *shakes head*

“Yoona?”

               

                *shakes head*

 

                “Yuri?”

 

                *shakes head*

 

                “Ugh, I got 7 names mentioned already. TT^TT Wait, um, I have another one, but I think you won’t like it.”

 

                “Hmm?” I sensed that she’s curious.

 

                *sighs* “Jessica,” I said and looked straight into her eyes.

 

                “I like it!” She exclaimed and almost jumped.

 

                *chuckles* “You sure with the name?”

 

                “Yes! I’m sure, very sure!” She told me in her high-pitched tone and grinned after.

 

                “Oh, okay! Jessica it is! Hi, Jessica,” I said to her and waved my hand while wearing this dorky smile on my face.

 

                She just giggled cutely at me while having her toothless smile.

 

To be continued…