Chapter 15 || Complicated Promises

White Fox

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

            "K-Kim Taeyeon,"



                "Ne?"

                "I'm... I'm... I'm a..."



                "Hmm?"
 


                "I... I'm a... GUMIHO."



                "W-what? I asked. "Seriously, Jessica, don't kid me!" 



                "I... I'm sorry if I hid it from you."
 


                *silence*



                "..."
 


                "Taeyeon?"



                "..."



                “T-Taeyeon...”

 

--- FLASHBACK | How Taeyeon’s mother dies ---

 

 

               

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                It was 03:14 in the afternoon, and Mrs. Kim’s situation is complicated. She was looking for Taeyeon. She then saw her daughter’s friend, Hyoyeon.

 

                “Hyoyeon!” She exclaimed as she saw the 7-year best friend of her child.

 

                Hyoyeon turned her head to see who was calling her. And as she found out that it was Mrs. Kim, “Ah, Mrs. Kim!” She exclaimed as she bowed, running to the mother of Taeyeon.

 

                “Have you seen your friend?” Mrs. Kim asked.

               

                “T-Taeyeon? Annyeo, ma’am,” Hyoyeon said as she bowed, shaking her head.

 

                “Omo! I need to see her right now,” Mrs. Kim muttered.

 

                “…” Hyoyeon remained silent as she didn’t know what to say.

 

                “W-wait… can you find her for me? I need to talk to her,” Mrs. Kim said nervously.

 

                “Okay, ma’am!” Hyoyeon said as she bowed.

 

                “Okay, I’ll wait for you here,” Mrs. Kim muttered.

 

                “Ne!” Hyoyeon said as she bowed again while smiling, running to find Taeyeon.

 

                Hyoyeon kept on running, going to the possible places where Taeyeon maybe was. Few minutes later, Hyoyeon was so tired that she just decided to sit on the ground first.

 

                “Taeyeon… where are you?!?” Hyoyeon said, breathing heavily.

 

                She then turned her head right, and found a girl jugging.

 

                “T-Taeyeon?!?” Hyoyeon shouted with widen eyes.

 

                The girl who was really Taeyeon turned her head.

 

                “Oh, Hyoyeon!” Taeyeon exclaimed as she went near Hyoyeon.

 

                “Y-you’re mother is finding you… she needs to talk to you,” Hyoyeon muttered.

 

                “U-umm, okay,” Taeyeon said as she started to go to her mom. “B-but, where is she?” She asked.

 

              “Ah, mianhe,” Hyoyeon said as she scratched her head. “I’m sorry, I can’t go with you. I’m really tired finding you,” Hyoyeon muttered, breathing heavily still. “The nearest park here. There she is!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

                “Okay, thank you,” Taeyeon said and proceeded.

 

                Taeyeon was already a bit far from Hyoyeon.

 

                “T-Taeyeon!” Hyoyeon exclaimed. “Please hurry up! I think she has an important thing to say!” Hyoyeon added.  

 

                “Arasseo!” Taeyeon exclaimed, not even turning her head to see Hyoyeon, just continued to run.

 

[Few minutes later]

 

                Taeyeon was already in the park, turning her head, finding her mother.

 

                “Umma, umma!” She shouted.

 

                She didn’t even see her mother, so she decided to go to other places, near the park. She kept on running until she saw a lady, lying at the ground. She quickly went to the girl and found out that it was her mother.

 

                “U-UMMA! UMMA!” Taeyeon shouted, with tears rolling in her face.

 

                “T-Taeyeon,” her mother whispered, crying, wiping her child’s tears using her hands.

 

                “U-UMMA! WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!?” Taeyeon shouted, crying still.

 

                “P-promise me… don’t trust a gumiho so fast,” Mrs. Kim muttered.

 

                “U-umma! So you mean, a gumiho did this to you?!?” Taeyeon shouted.

 

                “Y-yes… p-please… promise me,” Mrs. Kim muttered.

 

                “I-I-I promise!!!!” Taeyeon exclaimed, still crying heavily.

 

                “I love you, Taeyeon...” Taeyeon’s mother said as she closed her eyes and lost her breath.

 

                “U-UMMA! UMMA!” Taeyeon shouted, shaking her mother while crying indeed heavily. “Curse you, gumihos! Umma, I promise to revenge on them… justice… justice for you,” Taeyeon said, crying with a mad feeling.

 

To be continued…


Author's Note:

Lol! The scene when Mrs. Kim finds Taeyeon and then she saw Hyoyeon... XD somehow looks like The Heirs' part when the mother of Kim Tan finds him and then she saw Young Do. Kekekeke! Anywy, thanks for reading~ /hopes to see you all at the comment box/ :D fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü