Chapter 1 || The Girl in White

White Fox

Author's note:

Hi! I would just like you to know that I am very thankful to all my dear 29 subscribers, for all the comments, and for all the upvotes! I treasure all of them so much! Imma cry now. T=T Keke. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Without them, I wouldn't have the courage to post this first chapter and the next ones. Love lots! <3 ♥ <3 Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü


Chapter 1 – The Girl in White

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                 It was a peaceful Tuesday morning at the campus. Second day of school, I should say. I am currently at my fourth year in high school.

 

                “HI, ma’am,” I said.

                “Oh, hello, Taeyeon,” she responded.

 

                While walking along the corridor, I kept on greeting my teachers until I saw a girl dressed in a white shirt and long skirt. It was somehow weird because she’s not wearing the school’s proper dress code. She was just walking ahead. I was wondering if she was a parent or a guardian, but nah, all of us here at school are already pretty old enough to still be accompanied by the elder. It’s either we go to school alone or with our friends. Wait, what if she’s a visitor? Nope; it’s not the time for visitors yet. I got curious about her. You know why? Gosh, she’s damn gorgeous. For me, she’s even prettier than my idol, Girls’ Generation. Lol. Then, I decided to walk and be near to her, also to ask why she was here and maybe for her name, but while I was walking, I felt goose bumps. I really felt weird and scared at the same time. Then, there was silence.

 

                “KIM TAEYEON!”

               

                \a shocked Kim Taeyeon/

 

                A shout from my back was heard. The voice was like from a far place. Glad someone took my attention! I was like dying because of the creepy feeling. I hate scary events to be honest.

 

                I turned back to see who was calling me. I then realized it was my closest and best friend since I was 7, Kim Hyoyeon.

 

                “Hey,” I said while seeing her waving her hand high. She ran quickly, coming to me.

 

                “Where have you been?” She asked me. “I’ve been looking for you for almost an hour now.”

 

                Oh, really? Is our campus that big for me to get lost for an hour?

 

                “Well, I was just walking around the campus,” I said, trying to simplify my answer because I still can’t get over with that girl.

 

                “Oh, really?” She asked while raising her eyebrows up and down, meaning that she’s waiting for more answers.

 

                “Yes, really,” I said while acting like I was shocked and didn’t know what she meant.

 

                “Hah! Don’t you try to kid me, my dumb childhood friend, Kim Taeyeon! I saw you staring at the girl who was dressed like a very conservative lady. Haha,” she said, laughing out loud.

 

 

                “Hey, what are you saying? Are you trying to tease and judge her or what? Yes, I admit. I stared at her. Is there any problem with that, huh?” I asked madly with a loud tone.

 

                “Shh,” said the teachers who were walking along the corridor.

 

                “Sorry, ma’am,” I said while bowing my head, acting like so embarrassed.

 

                “Now, happy?” I asked Hyo with a mad facial expression.

 

                “Hey, hey, man, chill! Are we going to end our friendship just because of that girl? Oh, c’mon,” she said with a worried face, trying to make me chill.

 

                “No; we won’t, but be thankful! Just be careful with your words next time,” I said in a calm voice.

 

                “Okay, thank you then, “ she said with a sarcastic expression.

 

                “Fine, let’s go to our classroom now. We’re going to be late. Classes will start in 5 minutes.”

 

                She just nodded with a smile. We walked to our room. We’re classmates, by the way.

 

               

>> Inside the classroom <<

 

               

As expected, my boy classmates are playing crazy together, throwing crumpled paper sheets and bullying the nerd, while my flirty girl classmates were just on the side, talking about their crushes or boyfriends. As for my genius classmates, they were just at a corner, reading and studying in silence. Hyo and I just sat on our seats. Of course, we’re seatmates!

 

                Finally, our teacher had arrived! Seeing my classmates in panic, looking for their seats, somehow made me chuckle a bit.

 

                “Good morning, Ma’am Sunny,” all of us greeted our teacher.

 

                “Good morning! You may now be seated,” she said while preparing the things that she would be using.

 

                I was thinking of the girl while our teacher was explaining the lesson. When suddenly…

 

                “Student Kim!”

 

                I heard someone called my name. I looked around, left and right then back, only to see my classmates pointing at one direction–at the front. I slowly turned my head and was shocked to see my teacher glaring at me.

 

                “Are you listening?” She asked me while raising one of her eyebrows.

 

                “Y-Yes, Ma’am,” I tried to pretend that I was listening.

 

                “Oh, really? Now, what’s my topic then?” She asked me.

 

                Oh, gosh! There are no writings on the board. Oh, boy, I am doomed.

 

                “I’m sorry, Ma’am,” I said while bowing my head, so embarrassed.

 

                “It’s fine. At least, you admitted it. Now, this is my first warning to you, Ms. Kim. Refrain from repeating it, okay?”

 

                “Okay, Ma’am. I’m sorry again,” I said, still embarrassed that I almost cried.

 

                I tried to focus at the lesson, but I couldn’t.

 

                *KRRRIIINNNGGG*

 

                Finally!

 

                “Okay, class, you may now go, but Ms. Kim, remember what I’ve told you, okay?”

 

                I just nodded. After that, I immediately packed my things up and walked to the exit door.

 

                I looked around to see Hyoyeon for me to say goodbye, but I think she already left. Then when I got out of the classroom…

 

                “BOO!”

 

I was shocked, then saw Hyoyeon.

 

                “Yah, Hyoyeon! You scared me! GRR!” I was about to punch her on the arm when she suddenly held my hand.

 

                “Nyaha! Nope; you can’t,” she said and did a merong.

 

                I just rolled my eyes at her.

 

                “Excuse me, Taeng, but rolling the eyes doesn’t fit you,” she teased.

 

                “I know right, but wait! Hmm…” I smirked.

 

                “Hmm? What would you do, Kim Taeyeon? Haha,” she said in a teasing tone.

 

                I was about to tickle her.  She really hates it when people do that to her, especially when it's me doing it, but I remembered that I needed to go home early.  

 

 

                “Sorry, Hyo, but I need to go home early today. Got to go! Bye,” I told her while waving my hand and walking fast away from her.

 

                “But wait!” She shouted while running after me.

 

“Why?” She asked when she reached me.

 

                “…” I just smiled.

 

                “If you don’t want to answer, fine then. I’ll just go with you.”

 

                “No; I want to be alone for now. Bye, Hyo,” I said while waving my hand again and skipping my way far from her.

 

                She just smiled and went home.

 

               

To be continued…