Chapter 16 || Losing Hope

White Fox

Author's Note:

Omo! Will Taeyeon still keep on her promise? Let's see! XP Lol~! Anyway, thank you for all the subs, comments, upvotes, readers, and supports~! <"3 Love y'all :') I hope those will gain and gain soon! >.< Keke! XD Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü /hopes to see y'all at the comment box/ <"3


Author’s P.O.V.

 

                “U-UMMA! UMMA!” Taeyeon shouted, shaking her mother while crying indeed heavily. “Curse you, gumihos! Umma, I promise to revenge on them… justice… justice for you,” Taeyeon said, crying with a mad feeling.

 

--- END OF FLASHBACK ---

 

               “T-Taeyeon…” Jessica muttered, nervously, because she thought that Taeyeon didn’t accept her as being a gumiho.

 

                “…” Taeyeon wasn’t able to say anything still that she can’t even bear to believe that her current girlfriend is a gumiho. Tears then began to fall heavily through her eyes.

 

                Her palms began to close due to anger. She didn’t want to hurt Jessica physically, so she just walked away and cried…

 

--- CUT ---

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

                It was already 07:34 in the evening and Taeyeon still doesn’t go home. I was paranoid walking inside her house, back and front.

 

                “This… this is what I’m afraid of… what if she doesn’t accept me? No! She really can’t accept me!!!” I said as my tears began to fall heavier. “Taeyeon, I thought you will still accept me no matter what I am? I thought you’ll hold to your promise?”

 

[53 minutes later]

 

                I was still busy being paranoid, walking inside her house, back and front, until I can’t hold my feels anymore.

 

                I then fell to the ground joylessly, hopelessly, and even lifelessly.

 

                “Taeyeon, my Taengoo, I need you… please comeback…” I muttered while tears rolling down my cheeks.

 

                I didn’t notice, I fell asleep…

 

--- CUT ---

 

                I noticed that there was sunlight surrounding me, so I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around and saw no one aside from me. Taeyeon wasn’t still at home… I then took a glance at the clock and found out that it was already 09:26 in the morning.

 

                I wasn’t able to wait for her for few more days, or even hours, or it’s possible that she won’t come back anymore, so I decided to find her all by myself. I didn’t care how cheap I looked like, I didn’t even take a bath nor change clothes, didn’t brush my teeth as well, just proceeded to find my Taengoo.

 

                I thought of the possible places where she was, and Hyoyeon was the first idea came to my mind.  

 

                “Hyoyeon!” I exclaimed. I then realized that I didn’t know where her home was or even where she was. “Aish!” I muttered.

 

                 I thought of some other places where she may be. After few seconds, a thing came to my mind.

 

                “Park!” I exclaimed, as I quickly proceeded to the way to the park. While I was running, I spoke, “She may be there. Just hope Jessica, just hope,”

 

                Almost a minute later, I’ve arrived to the park. I turned my head all sides and found no one aside from an old woman with a 3-6 year-old boy.

 

                I found out that she wasn’t there, so I thought of other possible places where she can be again… A little later, finally! An idea came to my brain.

 

                 “Max’s… yeah, Max’s restaurant!” I muttered. I immediately prepare myself to go there. As that was just near from the park, I just decided to walk. “There’s a big possibility that she’s there. That place must be so special for her… She really likes to go there… Yes, she really does,”

 

                Maybe three minutes later, I’ve arrived to the restaurant. I then saw the “Closed” poster plastered on its main door. “Aish!” I shouted, irritated. I walked away from it and didn’t lose hope. I thought of the most place that she can be, and finally! “School!” I exclaimed.

 

                Glad the school was just pretty far from the Max’s restaurant, so I’ve arrived in a few minutes. I stayed in front of the big gate of that school, and tried to go inside to find Taeyeon.

 

                “I’m sorry, ma’am, but who are you?” The guard questioned.

 

                “I-I’ll just find my girlfriend,” I muttered.

 

                “Girlfriend?!” The guard seemed shock because I have a girlfriend, same with my gender.

 

                “I-I mean, someone,” I said.

 

                “I’m sorry but, we’re not allowed to give permission to go inside to just an unauthorized person,” he spoke.

 

                “What?! This is emergency! I hope you understand!” I shouted.

 

                “I’m sorry, ma’am, but I hope you also understand,” he said and finally closed the door.

 

                “Wait, wait!” I shouted. The door was already fully closed, so I said while rolling my eyes, “Aish!”

 

                I quite lost my hope and just sat at the side of the gate until 20 minutes later, I heard the bell rang.

 

                “Yes!” I exclaimed as I stood up.

 

                I looked at the students who were leaving and didn’t find Taeyeon.

 

                “Omo!” I said as I lost my hope that she was in school.

 

                There were almost no students leaving or even inside at all. I indeed lost my hope… Until I saw a girl leaving in front of the gate which made my eyes widen. I then realized a thing...

 

To be continued…