Chapter 11 || 'The Couple at the Park with Lots of Bright Shining Stars Above at 07:21'

White Fox

Author's Note:

Ayo, ayo! ^*^ How are you guys doing? And hmm, from this chapter onwards, amSONE unnie isn't my editor in this story already. Anyway, I hope you'll like it! 


Taeyeon's P.O.V.

                …“You know… falling in love with someone in the same gender, falling in love with a fellow girl, *sigh* is that okay with you?”

                “…” She didn’t say anything, just turned her head. Maybe she was blusing? Gosh~! I hope she feels the same as what I feel for her.  

                “Jessica?” I said.

                “Taeyeon, what do you mean?” she asked.

                “Umm, I mean, are… are you okay with a girlxgirl relationship?”

                “Why?” she asked.

                “Umm, just answer my question first,”

                “Wait, you first, Taengoo… Keke, *giggles*”

                “Me? Yes, I’m okay with such,” I said.

                “Yes, I’m totally okay with that, Taengoo!” I said and looked at her excitedly. Unexpectedly, our lips bumped to each other. Oh holy ing cheese cakes! I felt her soft and lovely kissable lips. I then felt my heart beat so fast.

                “Um, I’m sorry,” she said and looked at the sky, being in panic.

                “N-n-ne, I’m sorry,” I said.

                *silence*

                *cricket sounds*

                *cricket sounds*

                *cricket sounds*

                “Um, Sica,” I broke the ice as I started to talk. “About the topic a while ago… umm, umm, umm,” I said.  

                “Yes, Taengoo, I’m okay with a girlxgirl relationship! I want to have that kind of relationship! And I want to have such with you, Kim Taeyeon! With you!” I was extremely shocked by what she said. I then felt my heart beat very, very fast. “Taengoo~, I love you! I hope you feel the same!”

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .

                .              

                .

                .

                .

                .

                “Taengoo~” I heard Jessica’s voice. “Wake up!” She added and shook my body.

                I slowly opened my eyes and found out that it was just a dream. Oh gosh!

                “Um, *yawns* ne?” I said.

                “You fell asleep after we played. Maybe you were really tired?” She asked.

                “Ah, I-I’m sorry, “ I said.

                “No, it’s alright,”

--- CUT ---

Jessica’s P.O.V.

                I turned my head and found out that Taeyeon was sleeping. OMG! She looks like a sleeping angel. OMO! She’s pretty awesome! *giggles*

[Few minutes later]

                I stared at her for more than 3 minutes. I just then decided to wake her up instead of staring at her still. The people may notice me and feel weird by what I’m doing. Keke.

                “Taengoo~” I said. “Wake up!” I added and started to shake her.

--- CUT ---

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

                “No, it’s alright,”

                “…” I didn’t say anything, just gave her a nod and a smile.

                I then looked at my wrist watch and found out that it was already 07:15 in the evening.

                “Umm, Jessica, maybe we should go home now… it’s kind of late already,” I said. “So, stand up now. I’ll fold the mat we used and keep it first.” I added.

                “Arasso,” she said and smiled.

                As she stood up, I stood up too and started to fold the mat we used. After I folded it, I got a bag and kept it there.

                “Taengoo, thank you,” I smiled as I heard what Jessica said. “And I… and I love you!” I was totally shocked by what she said. “Sorry, I just can’t hold it anymore…” I looked at her and found out that she was quite nervous that time.

                “W-what did y-you s-say?”

                “I love you~ I hope you feel the same,” I heard her response.

                “Umm, no… I don’t love you… Because I love you very, very much!” I exclaimed.

--- CUT ---

Jessica’s P.O.V.

                “Umm, no… I don’t love you…” My world was about to fall and end when I heard her response. “Because I love you very, very much!” I was pretty shock by what she said.

                “So, you love me, too?” I asked.

                My tears were about to fall because of the happiness I’m having.

                “Yes, I love you, too!” She exclaimed.

                “…” My tears began to fall.

                “No, don’t cry, my Sica,” I heard her response then she went nearer me.

                “*sobs* Thank you~” I said. “I love you,” I added.

                “Welcome and I love you more, Sica,” she said and hugged me.

                *silence*

                “So, guess we’re in a relationship now?” I asked like I forgot all of my shyness. It’s just that, I love her like I’m very proud of it and I want us to be an official couple already!

                “If it’s okay with you?” She asked.

                “Yah, Taengoo!” I said and pushed her from the hug. “You should kneel to me first!” I joked and rolled my eyes.

                “Okay, as you said so,” I was shocked because she really did it.

                “Wait, Taengoo,” I said. “I was just kidding,” I added.

                “…” She didn’t mind what I said, just continued and smiled.

                Then suddenly, she got a ring from her pocket.

                “Huh? How did you have that?” I asked with a confused expression.

                “Hehe… This is always in my pocket because I want to confess my feelings to you anytime, *giggles*” I was shocked because of what I heard.

                “Yah, Taengoo, *giggles*” I said while I was blushing.

                “My one and only love, Jessica, may I be your girlfriend? I promise to be a good one. No, not just good, but, a best one! Will you be my first ever girlfriend?” My tears began to fall again.

                “Yes, Kim Taeyeon! Yes, I’m willing to be your girlfriend! A big YES!” I exclaimed and hugged her so thight.

                “I love you,” she said.

                “I love you, too,”

--- CUT ---

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

                “I love you,” I said.

                “I love you, too,” I heard Jessica’s response.

                I took a glance at my wrist watch and found out that it was 07:21 already. 07:21 in the evening. The exact time we’ve been an official couple. Guess we should call ourselves, ‘The Couple at the Park with Lots of Bright Shining Stars Above at 07:21.’ LOL! Keke.

To be continued…


Author's Note:

TaengSic are already in a relationship! ^_^ Thanks for reading~ <3 So, how was it? Comments are well appreciated. So don't forget to comment, okay? TAENGk you very much! Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü