Chapter 8 || Cute Moments

White Fox

Author's Note:

Hi! First of all, belated happy birthday to you, Jessica Jung Soo Yeon-ssi! <3 God bless you! ^_^ So, sorry for the late update. :l Anyway, thanks for the comments, subs, and upvotes! Yay! My subscribers are already 100 or even more? Awee! Thank you very much! Uhm, here I am posting the 8th chapter! ^_^ Because of updating late, this is quite long~. Teehee~ <3 


Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                *KRRRIIINNNGGG*

 

                I woke up from my slumber as I heard my alarm clock ring. *yawns* I got seated on my bed and looked at the clock. I then found out that it was already 05:06 a.m. I quickly jumped out of my bed and opened the door of my room. I went to Jessica’s room, only to see its door still closed.

 

                *knocks*

 

                “Sica?

 

                I didn’t get any response, so I thought she was still asleep.

 

                *snores*

 

                I heard light and cute snores, and that confirmed my instinct–she was still sleeping.

 

                I slowly went downstairs and took careful steps as not to make any unnecessary noises.

 

>> Downstairs <<

 

                I went to the kitchen and looked for something to cook for breakfast. I then suddenly heard light footsteps.

 

                “I guess she’s already awake,” I whispered.

 

                “Jessica?” I asked, just to confirm if it was really her whom I heard.

 

                “Ne?” I heard a response, and when I was about to reply, she went near me.

 

                “Umm, what do you want to eat?”

 

                “MEAT!” We exclaimed together.

 

                We softly laughed together.

 

                “As usual,” I said while getting a pack of meat out of the fridge.

 

--- CUT: Saturday ---

 

Jessica’s P.O.V.

 

I woke up from my sleep because I needed to go to the restroom. I took a glance at the clock first and found out that it was already 05:40 in the morning. I jumped out of my bed and ran out of my room. I saw the door of Taeyeon’s room still closed.

 

                *knocks*

 

                “Taengoo?”

 

                I didn’t hear any response from her, so I decided to knock again, harder this time.

 

                *knock-knock*

 

                There’s still no response, so I already opened her room’s door slowly. I then found out that she was still sleeping.

 

                “Taeyeon,” I stated while shaking her.

 

                She just flinched a bit.

 

                “Taeyeon, you’re getting late for school!”

 

                She yawned.

 

                “Taengoo, you’re getting late!” I shouted this time.

 

                “Late for?”

 

                “For school!”

 

                *chuckles* “What are you saying? It’s Saturday, and I have no classes until tomorrow.”

 

                “Yah! Why didn’t you tell me?” I got irritated.

 

                “Sorry then,” she replied and chuckled after.

 

                “Whatever.” I then went out of her room.

 

                “Sica, wait!” I didn’t listen to her and just continued walking because I was slightly annoyed that she didn’t tell me, and I looked dumb. Besides, I needed to pee as well.

 

When I was already downstairs, I heard footsteps from behind, but I didn’t mind. I just went straight to the restroom.

 

When I was done, I looked around to find Taeyeon, but I didn’t see her. As I was taking a step forward…

 

“BOO!”

 

                I realized it was Taeyeon. I felt shocked, but I managed to keep my composure and didn’t react at all, for her to look life a fool–trying to surprise someone but wasn’t able to. Keke.

 

I went to the living room and took a seat. She later followed me on the couch.

 

                “I know why you are acting like that,” she said.

 

                I raised one of my brows at her and asked, “Why then?”

 

                “You were acting like you weren’t surprised because you wanted to make me look like a fool. Am I right?”

 

                “How can you be so sure?” I asked, still raising one of my brows but with a more intimidating look.

 

                “Duh! It’s so obvious!” She answered and chuckled after.

 

                She then bobbed her eyebrows up and down.

 

                *sigh* “Okay then, I admit.”

 

                “See?” She mocked and laughed afterwards.

 

                *rolls eyes* “Whatever.”

 

                She just continued laughing.

 

                I didn’t say anything. She eventually stopped and just stayed quiet. There was silence.

 

                *merong*

 

                I saw her putting her tongue out.

 

                *merong*

 

                She was like a kid.

 

                *chuckles* “What are you doing?”

 

                *merong*

 

                “You crazy Taengoo!” I said, and she finally stopped.

 

                “I’m so great!” She said which made me have a questioning look on my face.

 

                It looked like she noticed it as she added, “I was able to change your mood that quick!”

 

                “Pfft,” I snorted with a fake annoyed expression but then chuckled.

--- CUT ---

 

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

 

                Three days had passed, and it’s already Saturday! Finally! After Jessica and I’s little argument, I headed to the kitchen and looked for food. There were no more left in the fridge, so I decided to buy groceries at the nearest supermarket.

 

                “Sica!”

 

                “Yes, Taengoo-ah?”

 

                “Let’s go to the market.”

 

                “Market?”

 

                “Nah, it’s a grocery store.”

 

                “Oh, okay.” She nodded while scratching her head.

 

                Omo, so cute! <3

 

>> At the market <<

 

                I pulled her hand, and we ran to the food court.

 

                “Since we haven’t taken our breakfast yet, let’s have it here.”

               

                I didn’t hear a response from her.

               

“What do you want to eat?” I asked her while looking at the menu board. I didn’t hear her respond again, so I looked at my side, only to find out that I was holding another person’s hand. I immediately got my hand off of hers.

 

“Sorry.” I apologized and bowed down a bit.

 

                I looked around, but I didn’t spot her in the crowd. While walking and constantly moving my head from left to right, I found a meat-selling booth which allows free taste.

 

                “I think she’s there.”

 

                I ran to the said stand and found her picking up some meat.

 

                “Sica!” I shouted.

 

                She turned to look at me with a shocked expression on her pretty face. I went beside her.

 

                “Hooh, I thought I wouldn’t be able to find you anymore. Don’t go to other places just like that next time, okay? You scared me. Just stay beside me all the time. It’s not safe here as well.”

 

                *scratches head* “Mianhe…”

 

                “It’s all right. Just don’t repeat it, okay?”

 

                She just nodded her head cutely.

 

                “Anyway, Sica, what do you want to eat?”

 

                She pointed at the dozens of meat at the booth. “Meat!”

 

                “Okay, later. Let’s have some heavy breakfast first–you know, something with rice.” I said.

 

                She just pouted and nodded.

 

                I pulled her hand, and we walked briskly to the food store I chose a while ago.

 

                “Ugh, I’m so hungry,” I said while holding her hand tightly, pouting. “What do you want now?”

 

                “You already know.”

 

                “Yeah, I said so.” I chuckled and just continued looking at the menu board.

 

                “Hey, there are three kinds of meat. What do you want?” I pointed at the menu board for her to see them herself.

 

                “I want all of them.”

 

                I was shocked when she said that.

 

                “Seriously, Jessica? You shikshin!”

 

                “I’m just like your bias, you know!” With what she said, I laughed.

 

                “Yeah, hi-5!”

 

                I didn’t notice it was already our time to order.

 

                “What’s your order, Ma’am?”

 

                “…”

 

                “Ma’am?”

 

                “Taeyeon!” Jessica squeezed my hand.

 

                “Ne?” I asked.

 

                She just pointed at the counter without utter anything.

 

                “Ah, sorry.” I bowed my head.

 

                “What’s your order, Ma’am?”

 

                “Umm, give me the three recipes of meat you have, one order each, and one order of hot & spicy special kimchii.”

 

                The cashier girl was about to finalize my orders when suddenly…

 

                “Taeyeon, drinks.” Jessica reminded.

 

                “Ah, wait, give me a glass of water, too, and…” I looked at Jessica and asked, “What do you want?”

 

                “Orange juice.” She smiled.

 

                I nodded to the cashier girl and smiled at her.

 

                “Okay, Ma’am.” She smiled back. “So, 1 order of spicy meat, American style meat, ever special meat of Korea, hot and spicy special kimchii, and a glass of water and orange juice.

               

                I just nodded, smiling.

 

                “Okay, Ma’am! Here’s your number. Thank you very much,” the cashier girl who was named Yoona–I saw it on her uniform’s tag–said.

 

                “Thanks!” I said and looked for a table.

 

[3 minutes later]

 

                “Here are your orders, Ma’am,” said the waiter whose name was Kai.

 

                “Oh, thanks, Kai!”

 

                “Welcome! Enjoy your meal,” he said while placing our orders on the table.

 

>> While eating <<

 

                I was staring at Jessica for maybe several minutes now.

 

                “Yah, Taeyeon! Why are you looking at me like that?” I was startled by Sica’s voice.

 

                “Ah!” I was finally out of my almost-unconscious state. “Keke. Sorry.” I smiled. “It’s just that you’re so cute,” I whispered, but it came louder than I intended.

                “What did you say?”

 

                “Ah, nothing, nothing,” I replied shyly.

 

                *chuckles* “Whatever! Go eat your food now. “

 

                “Arasso.” I smiled.

 

                I was silently eating when our eyes suddenly met.

 

                Gosh! Damn, I’mma die now.

 

                I stared at her.

 

                “Taengoo-ah~!” I heard her call me.

 

                “What?” I replied, smiling wide.

 

                “You have ketchup on the side of your lips.”

 

                I was about to wipe the side of my lips when…

 

                “Let me do it for you.” She suggested.

 

                “Eh? Umm, okay.” I nodded with a shy smile on my face.

 

                She leaned forward and wiped the side of my lips with a tissue.

 

                Gosh, I could feel her soft hands!!!

 

                My heart was about to explode.

 

                When she was done, she got back on hear seat and continued to eat.

 

                “T-Thanks…” I said.

 

                She didn’t say anything but just smiled.

 

                When we were done, I paid for the bill. We then did our grocery shopping and had a lot of fun.

 

To be continued…


Author's Note:

Another note of mine here! :D Keke! ^*^ Btw, thanks for reading! :D Hey, comments are well aprreciated. Go don't forget to comment! ^_~ Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü