chapter 8

What was that?

 

***morning***

 

 

 

I just woke up and took a glance at the digital clock hanged on the wall. It’s 9.32a.m. I feel my body so stiff and sore. Suddenly my mind travel back to what happened earlier this morning. I still can sense how she touches me. Her small fingers so soft yet I can feel its sensation when she pressed it on my skins. Her soft and tender lips really addictive that whenever she kiss me and curves a smile, I can feel the whole world is smiling to me. If only I can stop the time and live in with her smiles…

 

 

I wonder if she still sleeping. I wanted to see her smiles. I feel like I’m missing her now. I stood up and heading straight to my room. I really hope you’re still in there Pie. I stand at in front of the door and checking my own breath. One blow and smell on my palms. Okay, done. Now, practice to smile Kim. I tried to mimic some Mr. President smile. They surely look good on the pictures. So, decided! Mr. President’s smile, I choose you! My right hand is on the door knob, God bless me!

 

 

“Hey there… What are doing at the front door?”

“H-huh?”

“I’m asking you why you are doing here. Why you didn’t go inside?”

“N-nothing.”

“Really?”

“Y-yeah. Why?”

“Well, I heard you’ve been standing here for quite a long time.”

“Huh? No, I’m not.”

“Weird.”

“Huh?”

“Are you going to use the bathroom? Because if not, I would like to clean myself now.”

“It’s okay. I can use the other one.”

“Good.”

 

 

Oh my God! She looks so y in my shirt!

 

 

As soon as she gets into the bathroom, I grab all my things and decided to use Puey’s bathroom. As push myself to Puey’s room, I was amazed by the scenery in front of me. Well, well, well… Oopss, sorry squid. I can’t help touring myself around your room. The diva squid is absolutely a true admirer. He plastered all the walls with that face of his new toy boy. I wonder how the toy boy comforts himself being watch by “himself” all around the room especially when they’re making out. I face palmed myself. I hope he don’t forget to Puey upon admiring himself. You know, some stupid guys are so obsessed with their own figures. Hehehehehe… Goshhh! Where have my entire innocent mind gone? Lol!

 

 

I quickly go inside the bathroom and clean myself. I don’t want to be late for our first date. First date? Sounds cool to me. Hehehehehe… I try to fantasize the coming event with a lot of fun and of course romantic scene. Finally, I can have myself the real date. Arrrrggghhh…. Thinking of it already made me blushing like an idiot here. I took the last glances in the mirror. Checked! Well, just a simple plain grey t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

 

 

I went out from Puey’s room and head myself to the living room. I hope she will find herself something to wear from my cupboard since she doesn’t have anything other than that last night clothes. Maybe she can borrow some of Puey’s collections too. Hehehehe… Oh, what a brilliant idea! ^^,

 

 

My monologue stops as I heard the sound of the open door…

 

 

“Listen Kim. I have to go now.”

“B-but why so sudden?”

“I-I got something to do.”

“Oh… Okay then.”

“I better get going now.”

“Ermm… Pie?”

“Uh-huh?”

“Thanks for last night.”

“Huh?”

“It’s nice to meet you again.”

“Okay.”

“Hey Pie?

“Yeah?”

“Will I ever see you again?”

“Maybe.”

 

 

With that, she winked at me and walked off my house. But, yes of course her smell and presence still lingers in my mind. Oh, sh*t! I forgot to ask her number!

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

i'm so sorry for the late and short update. i know i had promised earlier that i will update it once a week but guess my hectic schedule is really preoccupied me. i'm so so so so so sorry friends. i will try to update this story again soon. Please keep supporting me and do leave your comment so i may know where and when i should improve.