Chapter 7

What was that?

 

 

“I’m so sorry Pie. I can’t do it.”

 

“What do you mean you can’t do it?”

 

“I just can’t. I’m sorry.”

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know how to do it.”

 

“Just like what we had. I really want to feel you.”

 

“I’m sorry Pie. I can’t do it.”

 

“I know it. You’re just like the other guys. You’re all the same.”

 

“I’m not a man.”

 

“Just stop it! I don’t want to hear anything from you!”

 

“Hey Pie… Please calm down. You’re scaring me.”

 

“After you got what you want and need, you say I’m scaring you?”

 

“Please don’t get me wrong Pie. That’s not what I mean.”

 

“Then?”

 

“I’m so sorry… I just can’t do it Pie.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Do you even know what are you doing now?”

 

“What?”

 

“Do you even know where you are now?”

 

“Yes. Why? Do you want me to leave?”

 

“No. Listen… Please let me explain.”

 

“Now.”

 

“Pie, you’re drunk. I found you sobbing and almost fall down while walking two blocks from here. I don’t know where you stay, so I brought you here. This is my house. We’re in my house now.”

 

“Just cut the crap. Spill the beans now! I don’t have whole night.”

 

“Alright. Listen, I don’t know what got into us but I’m so sorry. It’s my faults actually. I don’t mean to take advantage on you just now. What we had earlier was absolutely beautiful. I like it. In fact actually I loved it. You’re awesome. I thank you for that. But did you even know my name? How can you simply give yourself to me? Now that you’re still drunk and you want me to have you, I can’t do that.”

 

“What? Are you serious? Did you know what you just lost?”

 

“I think I know what are you trying to say, but no thanks. I don’t want to wake up in the morning and find myself regretting for the rest of my life.”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“I want to know you better.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Let’s have a date.”

 

“Are you out of your mind?”

 

“Yes! I’ve been insane and crazy of you since the first time I saw you three months ago.”

 

“What?”

 

“You heard me right. We’ve met each other three months ago at a bar and I can’t forget about you ever since.”

 

I saw her face in blank. Maybe she still not gains her full conscious. Her beautiful eyes looking at me. I’m hoping that soft lips of hers will curve a beautiful smile even once. I can see she is trying to arrange her words, maybe she’s just afraid to breaks my heart.

 

“So, what do you want from me?”

 

“I want you to give me the chance to get to know you better.”

 

“For what? For your own satisfaction?”

 

“No, Pie. I want to know what this feeling inside me is. I want to know if it’s even mutual.”

 

“Mutual? What do you mean by that?”

 

“I want to know if you’re the one for me.”

 

“What if later you found out that I’m not the one for you?”

 

“At least you didn’t regret giving yourself to me tonight.”

 

“What if you made me fall for you but then you dump me?”

 

“I can’t promise you anything. I just wish you will give me the chance to prove to you that I’m not the same person who made you cried earlier.”

 

“Do you want to know my answer now?”

 

“Whenever you are ready, Pie.”

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hey guys... another update to make up the delay. i will try my best to update it regularly (once a week).

Buddies, i'm sorry if this chapter is just another boring chapter... 

Hit the comment box and leave me some comments. Help me to improve.. 

THANK YOU FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING THIS STORY. ^_^

 

#special credit to the most supportive buddy. 

#you know who you are.

#thanks for the great ideas.