Chapter 14

What was that?

A/N: guys, honestly I don’t know how to write this. I mean Pie’s POV. I really want to try but I don’t know if these may meet your expectation. Please, don’t kill me. I have a son. *_^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Pie POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I can’t deny that I had a great day today. I know some people may find it weird to have a date especially their first day in such a creepy place but I can’t help it. I feel so badly wanted to see the museum. I’ve heard about it before and I read about it. Some of my customers also talked about it. So, I brought Kim along since I also scared to see the displays. Kim in the other hand is such an obedient person. I knew she was so scared judging from how she reacted when I first told her about the place I wanted us to go to. Even in a cold day she sweats but somehow I found it cute. I feel bad about it though but I can’t let it off my mind. I’m really and desperately want to experience myself being there. Poor Kim she had to bear with me. I saw how she slightly closed her eyes when looking at the displays and trying hard to put her best look and I-am-so-excited face while listening to the guide. Oh, and yeah! Did I tell you how her face looks like when we’re having our dinner together? I swear she look like a snowman! Her face was so pale. Hahahaha… I tried hard not to laugh because I know how it feels like when you just came back from a post-mortem and telling people to eat steak for dinner. I couldn’t do more but to get hold of her hand and intertwined our fingers together because it feel so good to have someone to comfort you at your hardest. Funny because I just couldn’t let it go ever since. It feels so good and I had funny feelings on my lower stomach.

 

 

 

I face-palmed myself remembering our first day out together, or should I say our very first date? I can’t stop smiling just replaying our little time together today like a broken record. Talk about Kim, well we don’t really get to know each other although I knew we had before. I mean, I don’t have her phone number! Wait, I know where she lived right? Should I just go there? NO! I’m a girl she should be the one to make a first move! I don’t want to be seen as desperate. Okay, what bull I’m talking about? There are still tomorrows! Got to get some sleep. Who knows, she might come to visit me in my dreams! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa………. ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Meanwhile in the other part of Bangkok, well just few blocks from where Pie is…………….

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you think she’s alright?”

 

“Yeah, at least to me.”

 

“Why do she have that look on her face?”

 

“I’m not really sure.”

 

“I don’t think she’s okay.”

 

“Why do you think so?”

 

“Well, can’t you see how she is behaving right now?”

 

“What?”

 

“Oh God! I can see she’s smiling and grinning like idiot but sometimes frowning and pouting.”

 

“I think she look just fine baby. You’re just over worried about her.”

 

“How on earth did you know that smart boy?”

 

“As long as she didn’t cry, I think she’s perfectly fine.”

 

“But, why she suddenly exchanged her face expression like that?”

 

“Babe, I know we ed really hard ever since but I don’t know if that somehow can affect your IQ.”

 

“Hell ! Are you telling me I’m being stupid right now?”

 

“Well not literally but something closer to that.”

 

“WHHHAAAAAAAAAAATT?”

 

“Ouchhh!! Ouccchhh!! Baby… Arrrgghhh!! Stop! Baby, i-it’s h-hurt!”

 

“I will not stop hitting you until you take back your words just now!”

 

“I-I’m sorry baby. Please stop hitting my head. I take back my words.”

 

“Good. Now tell me what are you trying to say?”

 

“Don’t you remember that smiles and grins?”

 

“Don’t you dare asking me back when I just did.”

 

“God, why are you so tensed? Baby, I think she’s in love.”

 

“In love?”

 

“Yeah, don’t you remember how I can’t stop smiling from ear to ear when you agree to date with me?”

 

“Huh! How can I forget that stupid look on your face when you already so many time on my the night before?”

 

“Baby…”

 

“What?”

 

“Well, that’s not the point. The point is I think Kim is having that stupid look too. So, what do you think?”

 

“Oh ! Why I never thought about that before? Baby, I know why now! Kim is in love!”

 

“Exactly!”

 

“I know, I’m smart right?”

 

“Errrrrrrr… Yeahhh…”

 

“I’m sooooooooooooo happy for her!”

 

“So, can we proceed our session just now?”

 

“Since I’m happy now, let’s get laid baby…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(Well, I bet you guys know exactly whose conversation was that right? Lalalalalalalalala… Ah, you can use your best imagination for the whole conversation and the “session” part.)

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there… I’m so sorry for making you all waiting. I know, I know, I’m a bad author… I am so sorry. (bows) Please don’t kill me Christmas is just around the corner. So, I hope somehow these short update can ease the anger a little bit in you especially my dear reader mr/ms (?) Mclucky, the most supportive commenter so far. Just so you guys know, I’m having a very tight schedule (I know I keep on giving the same lame excuse) I don’t know when else can I do my update but please keep supporting me. Show me some love on the comment box. I’m kinda having the writer’s block. Pardon me for my poor English and grammatical errors also on the last part too. Thanks again for wasting your time reading my stupid story. Huhuhuhuhu… I just hope it didn’t boring you. I love you all. Millions, trillions, zillions thanks to you all. Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas in advance. Peace to all of you.