Chapter 15

What was that?

 

 

 

Kim’s POV

 

 

 

 

As the day ended, here I am walking alone to my house. I don’t know how to describe my feelings. Somehow there’s something still missing. Yeah, I know I’ve said that before. She has someone else. The fact that somehow made me have a double thinking of what’s going to happen in days after today. But who cares, I’m happy, no, scratch that, I am tremendously happy! Well, at least for today just let me be the happy feet!

 

As I arrived in front of my shared apartment, I heard those sounds again! Yeah, you guess it right. They’re having again. What? They’re so loud okay? I’m more than confident that those sounds coming from behind the door I’m standing at now. I wonder what our neighbors think upon hearing those sounds. I mean it wasn’t just moans but squealing, spanking, slapping and the worst is cursing! I might be naming them monsters instead of machine! Damn, they’re my worst nightmare! Earplugs won’t be enough to stop their sounds. I think I should consider soundproof room after this.  I remembered the last time I saw their session at the living room. Phewwww… That cost me three sleepless nights! Do you remember last time I told you I hope they won’t leave any on our sofa? Hell no, they did, okay? It was all over the sofa and mind you, I had to wash the covers for three times and it wasn’t that only. I had no confidence at all sitting on that very same sofa without my jeans on. Damn! Damn! Damn!

 

Anyway, it did waking up my ert thoughts. Sorry, I just can’t help it okay? Hello, I’m no longer holding the V card since that night with Pie. Please, okay, thank you. Hehehe… As I entered the house, I don’t realize that I was all smiling and grinning. Well, please blame it on my ert thoughts. My mind got really occupied by the ert thoughts. I quickly entered my room and take shower. I don’t want to hear any off-pitch yells or witnessing their tragic session. I just want to lie down as soon as possible and talking to my princess. Yeaahhhh... Let’s get the party started! Oh, wait! I didn’t ask for her numbers!!! OMG! Can I just die now? Damn! This is going to be a long night…. My dear precious eyes, I’ll treat you with our princess face first thing in the morning if you can sleep now. This is creepy. I’m talking to myself now and it’s all because of you princess…. T.T

 

 

 

****the very next morning****

 

 

 

“Good morning Lover Boy.”

“Good morning monster.”

“Hey, that’s not the right thing to say first thing in the morning, okay?”

“What will be the right thing to say then?”

“How about you start with explaining the smiling and grinning from last night?” Damn. I know very well that smirks on his face when he put it on.

“What?”

“Oh, don’t let me start the detective game Kim.”

“I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“You know, I’m going to make you say it sooner or later. You better be prepared.”

“I’m going out now. I have to buy something.”

“Oh, yeah? Say it to my you Lover Boy! I’m coming with you!”

“What? Hell no!”

“What’s the matter Kim? Going to meet someone, huh?”

“I’m not, okay? I-I need to buy sanitary pads. I-I’m running out of stock.”

“Speaking of it, I still got mine. Want some?”

“What? No! I got heavy flows.”

“You know what, you’re bad at lying. You just got that last week. Tell me where are you going or I’m coming with you.”

“Okay, I just want to buy breakfast for Pie. I met her yesterday. I forgot to ask for her number and I’m planning to do it today.”

“Bingo! Good boy. Told you, don’t let me start the detective game. Now go get her numbers and please send her my best es’ regards.”

“Damn! I’m so not going to tell her that.”

“Just go now. Damn! Why do I have to be so excited? Babe………!!!” (Damn! That monsters!)

 

 

 

Pie’s POV

 

 

 

Oh my God! It’s 6.30 am. I hope I’m going to see Kim waiting for me outside the shop. I can’t stop thinking of her even in my dreams. I don’t know why I’m feeling giddy at this instant but I really want to see her. I want to see her smiles and shy face. I want to touch her soft and careful hands, everything, just everything. White blouse and black skinny jeans, won’t be too much right? Should I tie my hairs or just let loose it? Ermmm… What lipstick color I’m going to put on today? Girly pink? Delicious red? Seriously, I never have any problem choosing my attires before. Arrggghhh… This is really stressing me out. I hate you Kim for messing with my heart! (fingers crossed!)

 

 

 

Kim’s POV

 

 

 

 

Should I buy her flowers? Damn! She’s a florist for God sake! Should I buy her a cup of coffee? Well, I don’t know if she’s a coffee monster like me. Should I take her out for breakfast? How am I going to say it? Isn’t that going to be awkward if I do that? Okay, calm down dear self. It’s not like I’m going to meet her parents for their blessings. Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale. I can do it!

 

As I almost reach her place, I saw a guy standing outside her shop. The guy is wearing black leather jacket and white shirt paired with black tight denim. I can’t see his face because he is wearing an aviator shades but judging from his attires, I don’t think that guy is a gardener. Lol. I don’t know why but suddenly my feet won’t make any move. I stopped and stand at the corner of the street. It’s like I’m about to witness something important.

 

 

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

 

Hello my friends…. What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter? Did you know that leaving a comment on the small box below won't cost you anything? Help me out if you wish to see "Next" coz seriously I'm still fighting the writer's block. Well anyway, it’s been a long time since I last updated this story. I’m so sorry to keep you all waiting. But, thanks for the never ending supports. I wish to express my special thanks for those who keep on bugging me to update, especially my dear friend “Mcluckysy” and the O.D.E.S monsters for their crazy and super silly conversations that inspired most of the conversation between that monster Puey and dense Kim. Lol. That dense Kim is certainly not you (you know who you are!) Lol. So, I hope this update can spare my life from your hatred.

 

Ps: I don’t reread this and I don’t have my co-author for this anymore so, expect and let pass the typos! *yawning*