chapter 3

What was that?

 

 

 

I just don’t get it… Why can’t I sleep? I’ve been rolling on my bed from side to side for more than God knows how many times now. I should be super tired doing it. But why my eyes seem so fresh now? Should I count the sheep? Oh God, what did I do in my past life? Did I work as a shepherd? Or did I die tragically as a security guard on a night shift? Oh, come on eyes! I love you so damn much… Let’s sleep!

 

 

“Uh… Ah… Uh… Ah… Yeahhh…”

 

“You like it baby?”

 

“Ah… Yeahh… Harder baby…”

 

 

What??????!! you guys! Did you guys ever know the word “tired”??? Really? You guys still doing it? It’s already 3.54 a.m for God’s sake! Damn you guys!! You are torturing my ears with those moans! Am I living with machine??? Gosshhhh… I’m making mental notes that I should buy myself the earplugs first thing in the morning!

 

 

 

 

***Morning (finally! T_T)***

 

 

 

“Good morning Kim.”

 

“What good is there in this morning?”

 

“Awww… Don’t be so rude in the morning. Did you have good night sleep? You look so tired.”

 

“Gosshhhh Puey!”

 

“What?”

 

“You want to know what?”

 

“Yeah… Didn’t I just asked you that? God, what happened to you last night?”

 

“ you! You ask me did I have a good night sleep? You ask me why I look so tired? You ask me why I’m being rude at this early hour? Did you, Puey, asks me those questions?”

 

“ you too! Yes, I did asked those questions to you. Did you got yourself drunk last night till you happens to be like this? Let me check your head.”

 

“Oh God! Seriously Puey? Did you lost all your senses after ing so hard last night?”

 

“Hey, mind your language! You’re still a .”

 

 

Huh???? Does it really have anything to do with me being a ? OMG!! I want to kill myself repeatedly! Someone, just anyone, please kill me now!! NOW!! I can’t believe what I’m going through just now. How can I manage to live with this insensible creature for more than 5 years???!!! Oh God, please have mercy on me.  T_T

 

 

“Puey buddy… May I ask you TWO questions?”

 

“Yeah... Just shoot it.”

 

“Question number one. Did you know the word TIRED?”

 

“Stupid! Of course I know! Why?”

 

“I haven’t finished my questions. Question number two. Do you really have to shout that annoying Uh-Ah-Uh-Ah sound when you’re doing that thing?”

 

“Nehhh… Did you get aroused hearing my moans?”

 

“ you!”

 

“Yeah… I love to be ed! It feels so… oh, indescribable! You should get yourself too if you want to know how it feels.”

 

“Come on. Just answer my questions squid!”

 

“Once again I hear you call me that name, I swear to God, I will kill you again and again!”

 

“You already did that last night -dy!”

 

“Okay… Okay… Enough with that Who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire. Just tell me what you want to say.”

 

 “Oh God… didn’t I just asked you that? Hey, just forget that. Who’s that unlucky guy last night? Are you going to work today?”

 

“Hey, how rude! That is my prince charming… The one I’ve been waiting for so long in my life.”

 

“Yucksssssss!!”

 

“Yummy! By the way, I think I want to spend a night at his place tonight. What do you think?”

 

“Gosssshhh… Didn’t you guys just did it last night? Did that guy have a name anyway?”

 

“Yeah… Ivan. He’s just so handsome, right?”

 

“I don’t know buddy… Well, we haven’t get any proper introduction. But as long as you’re happy, nothing else matter I guess.”

 

“He is so kind and charming Kim. I just can’t get enough of him.”

 

“Hey, hey, hey! You guys just met last night.”

 

“I don’t know Kim… But somehow I feel so happy when I’m with him. He treats me so gentle and nice.”

 

 

Seriously Puey? Last time I checked you guys just met last night at Ben’s. How can you be so sure about how is he actually? Gossshh… I guess those loud moans and hard works last night really awaken his stupid brain, again. I hate Mathematic so does with the count-thing but this had been the fourth time he said that. I’m just worried if he will broke down and cry again. Last time, this squid tried to commit suicide after that Hans-hole dumped him. Huh! Guess those old folks saying “LOVE IS BLIND” really true after all.  @.@'

 

 

 

 

***Aunty In’s Resto***

 

 

 

 

“Kim my dear… Can you help me take the groceries from the truck?”

 

“Okay Aunty In… Where do you parked?”

 

“It’s at the end of the street.”

 

“Got it.”

 

 

I really enjoy the ambiance of this place especially mornings. Not so crowded at the off peak hours. You can see some shops still closed but once it is peak hours, consider yourself in the middle of a war. You can see lines of cars, honk sounds, people walking everywhere, laughing, talking, shouting. It is definitely a living city. Busy and you can find just anything in here. You name it, you got it. Entertainment, leisure, pleasure is everywhere. Welcome to Bangkok City.

 

"Where should I put this?"

 

"Just put it there. Please help me here once you're done."

 

"Coming!"

 

"Kim, can you take the order from the table over there?"

 

"No problem."

 

"Where is Puey anyway?"

 

"Ermmm... I think he is at the back."

 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

 

"Sir, are you ready to order now?"

 

One thing I love doing my job now is, I got to see those happy faces when they are full. They came in with lots of mood but as they walks out of this place, smiles appears on their faces. I'm glad somehow to be able to see all those. It feels just nice and warm. It's totally priceless. Something that money can't buy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A very sorry to all my Thai's readers if I wrote something unpleasant. I never been to Thailand myself. I wrote it that way since my friends described your country like that. I don't mean to offend any party. I'm bowing deep to all of you if any of it did offended you guys in any way.)