chapter 4

What was that?

 

 

*** 3 month later ***

 

 

 

God, why can’t I get rid of her face from my mind? Is this karma? Am I being bad to her that I get punishment from God in this life? What did I do to you in our past life Pie? Honestly, I don’t know when it starts but I think my nights had never been the same since I first met you about three months ago.

 

 

Pie, where are you now? I’ve been waiting for you every night at Ben’s place. Well, I don’t want to lie. Not every night actually. Hehehe… But I swear I’ve been dreaming about you every single night since I last saw you. I still remember exactly your flawless face, your fair skin, your sweet scent, your beautiful smile.

 

 

In that dreams I always held your hands. Doing exactly what loving couples did. Kissing, hugging, and cuddling. Sometimes I feel you’re calling me to enter your dream and sometimes I have wet dreams about you too. Well, sometimes I ended waking up in tears and having slate saliva. If that can considered as wet dreams. Anyway, why do I have this strange feeling towards you Pie? Are you putting some curse on me?

 

 

Puey? Don’t ask me about that squid. Ever since he met that guy named Ivan-the-dickhead, he seems to be less spending time at our house. Even at work place too we had been less talking to each other. He seems to be so busy with his new love life. Sometimes I saw him taking selfie. Selfie! I repeat that SELFIE! See, how selfish he is??!!! He always asks me to take pictures with him before but now? That Ivan-the-dickhead brainwashed his little brain! Can your smart brain digest that? Anyway, I just don’t feel free to interfere his life. As long as he is happy, that is enough for me to be happy for him. Well, at least I won’t get to hear that annoying Uh-Ah sounds again. Even though, I feel wasting money buying that earplug. But, I do miss my squid. Though we always argued, we never leave each other’s side. But this time, this man-no-pause squid just ditched me for no reason.  (=..=)

 

 

 

***Sixty Six Bar***

 

 

 

“Hey Kimmy… You come alone? Where is your bestfriend?”

 

“Yeah Ben… You know that squid… He’ll invincible everytime he found his squid-mate.”

 

“Yeah… You’re right, son. So, still no luck finding Nemo?”

 

“Huh? I’m not coming to fishing Pop.”

 

“You know exactly what I meant. You should find someone Kim. You know when I first met your momma… I just can’t forget her face. How her beauty really mesmerized me.”

 

“I bet momma is the luckiest woman to find you Pop.”

 

“Yeah… But you know what? I think I’m the luckiest man on earth when she said I do. She never failed to tell me that every day since we got married till now.”

 

“I’m so happy you both still a loving couple although you guys have been married for such a long time.”

“See? That’s why I told you to find your happiness. Get someone to take care you.”

 

“I don’t know Pop… Let’s just wait till God permit me.”

 

“Yeah… It’s only the matter of time. But mind this, if you didn’t make any effort, you will end up being the lonely person.”

 

“I guess I should start Finding Nemo now, didn’t I?”

 

“Whenever you are ready kiddo.”

 

 

 

That is what I love the most when I’m visiting Ben. He is such an adorable man. He can be a good friend to you and a good listener too. Suddenly I remembered the day when I first came to his bar. He was consulting a girl who happens to worked as a e. She was diagnosed HIV positive. Ben really doing his angelic work on the girl. He calmed the girl and even inviting her to his house. He and his wife treated the girl until her last day. Though no one came to her funeral and Ben is a Christian, he and his wife stayed until the last prayer.  I was there too to witnessed. Well Puey came too with that Hans-Hole. A picture of that girl was hanged on one side of the bar still, until today.

 

 

I stayed until 1.00a.m. I didn’t really drink alcohol so I just had two glasses of Long Island. I helped Ben cleaning the counter and bid bye-bye to him. Though he refused to take my money, but I insisted. I didn’t come to get free drinks and I didn’t purposely help him so I don’t have to pay, I told him so. He is a nice guy indeed.  

 

 

Walking alone on the street give me some time to think about myself. I don’t know how, what or where I will be on the next few years. Although I have some plans on my head but still I can’t see the way to find true happiness like what Ben and his wife have. Not to say that I’m not satisfied with what I have today but it will be great to have a beautiful life like what they shared together.

 

 

As I walk pass a street just about two blocks away from my apartment, I saw someone familiar. She was walking unsteadily, from side to side and sobbing. The flawless face, the fair skin, the petite size, the long black hairs… Could it be her? Could it be the girl of my dream?

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************

 

Hey guys... i'm so sorry for the late update. Been busy lately. Some works to be done. Thanks for subscribing my story. Hope you guys will keep supporting me... and yes, please let me know if i did somewhere wrongly. help me to improved my writing skills and the story too because i told you earlier that i didn't plan this story to be in chapters...

 

Thanks again guys! ^_^