Chapter 2

What was that?

 

 

***Inside the Sixty Six Bar***

 

 

 

 

I went back inside the bar and head straight to the same table. As I was finishing my drinks, I remembered about Puey. Huh, like usual. The squid is nowhere to be seen.

 

 

 

 

 

Gosssshhhh... I hope he didn't bring back some stupid guy to our house again. Last time I remember, he was laying on the floor with a guy named Hans on his top and they were too busy making out. Gossshhhh! He surely looked like a professional star! Plus the annoying Uh-Ah sounds!

 

 

 

 

 

I spent another three hours there enjoying myself looking at the people dancing and drinking like there's no tomorrow. I used to spend time there watching how Ben doing the mixing and throwing the glasses on air and catching it like a pro. I like to watch him doing that. I found myself amazed like watching a circus show. Sometimes he let me do it. Well, he said I can be a professional bartender if I really learn how to mix it well.

 

 

 

 

Nothing is interesting except that I keep on staring at the main entrance. I don't know why but somehow I found myself disappointed seeing the faces walking in. I went to the bar and sit at the stool facing Ben who is busy mixing the alcohols and cleaning the counter. We chatted for some time and then I decided to walk home since it's already half past one in the morning. I don't want to be late because Aunty In don't like it.

 

 

 

 

As I walk heading to my house, I suddenly remember about the earlier incident. I don't know why and how but stupid brain finally working. Why of all the time I didn't ask for Pie's phone number??!! That will be much easier to reach her. Damn it! I know I'm stupid but why my brain seems to be useless too when it comes to something important like that??? T_T

 

 

 

 

 

 

***At home***

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Harder baby! Yeahh... Faster!"

 

"Uh.. Ah.. Ah.. Uh.. I'm coming baby!"

 

"Don't stop! Faster! Now! Faster! I'm coming! Ahhh...."

 

"Damn it! That is awesome."

 

"You're damn good er!"

 

"Shall we do it again?"

 

"I'm sorry baby... Kim will be home soon. Let's have it next time."

 

"Let's go to my place then."

 

"Save it till next time baby."

 

"Oh come on baby... I'm having a good time here. Let me have it again."

 

"I love it but I'm super tired now. Why don't we rest for a while?"

 

"Ok baby..."

 

"I'm home by the way."

 

"Oh, hi Kim. I didn't hear you're coming."

 

"Yeah. You guys are just TOO BUSY... I've standing here watching you guys doing it for almost 15 minutes. So, please just continue. I'm going to my room now. Have fun! Ah, by the way please make sure don't leave any semens on my carpet and do please lower your voice. I can hear it from the stairs."

 

"You're just being jealous kiddo! You need to get laid! You will end up die !"

 

"I can hear that Puey! Thanks but no thanks!"

 

 

 

 

 

Damn it! I know this squid always bring back new toy boy to entertain him. I hate to admit this but Puey is certainly a magnet. He always get what he wants. He knows exactly how to fishing those snakes. They certainly looks hot making out but I wonder of all the spaces we got in our house especially his very own room, why he chose to make out in the living room??? I super hate you Puey! What if the got inside me when I'm sleeping on the couch and made me pregnant? LOL. @,@

 

 

 

 

(is that even happen for real? LOL!)