Chapter 5

What was that?

 

 

 

***At my home(?)***

 

 

I don't know why but it seems I'm running to the girl in front of me. Just right before she about to pass out, I managed to grab her body. She's not heavy but my heart beats so fast now. I'm sure it's beating fast not because I'm running just now. She smells alcohols. Like she just got drown in a tank of alcohols. I quickly scoop her small body like a newlywed. I asked her address and I was surprised. She was kissing me and mumbling something. I can't barely hear what she'd said. I scan her face. Her eyes looks terribly swelling like she just cried for 1000 years non stop. But still looking gorgeous. Huh! I shakes my head. Stupid brain! Your eyes enjoying her beauty but your hands and feet holding a burden here! I mentally shoot my head. Remind me to knock my head later.

 

 

 

I called her few times. Just to wake her up. I need an address. I just don't feel it is right to bring her to my house. I'm afraid if she wakes up then stab my heart directly with any sharp objects. Damn my brain!

 

 

"Pie? Pie? Pie? Wake up Pie. Tell me where do you live?"

 

"Ermmm... !@#%^&()__)(*^%#@."

 

"Huh? I don't speak Pluto's."

 

"Hahaha... YOU ARE FUNNY!"

 

"Wow... You can speak earth language. Now, may I get your address please?"

 

"I live at home."

 

"Yeah, I live at my home too. It seems that everybody live at their home too. Do your home have address?"

 

"Take me to your home."

 

"Whoaaaaaaaa... Hold it there Pie. I don't remember taking the rental fees from you."

 

"DO AS I SAID!"

 

"Gosshhhh... You can still be princess like when you're drunk huh?"

 

"Take me home now!"

 

"I really don't know Puey allow another tenant without my permission!"

 

"You're funny and stupid. !@#$%^&*()_+"

 

 

Oh my gosh! Luckily you're drunk. If not, I'm sure going to leave you here Pie. Gosssshhhh, even though your size seems small but you're absolutely heavy for your size my princess. Huh?? LOL! Why on earth did I call you that? Damn it! I don't know my house was this far! I think I can hear my bones cracking here and there now. Hold it Kim. You can do it. I can do it. I can do it! I can do it. I CAN'T DO IT! My advice, don't scoop your bride if you don't have iron bones. Don't imitate those romantic heroes you saw on television.

 

 

 

Gossshhh, my legs become weak and weaker now. Another one floor to go Kim. Let's get it done and sleep. Another big challenge when you lifting your bride like this is when you have to find house keys that was inside the I-don't-know-where-I-put-it part of your jeans. Damn it! Come on Kim... Find it fast and unlocked the door. Yes! Gotcha!

 

 

 

"Pie. We're home."

 

"!@#$%^&*()"

 

"Huh? Down to earth now Pie!"

 

"#;);//@/;(;#@-@!"

 

"Hey, I don't speak Pluto's!"

 

 

 

I just can't stand it anymore. Though she might have the petite size on the outside but God knows how heavy is her when it come to slowly putting her down on my bed. I was panting and down on my knees trying to give myself the CPR. She's sleeping soundly on my bed but I just can't rest now. She looks so pretty with that innocent face. Suddenly I'm thinking of kissing her forehead but I don't dare. So, I went out from the room. I need to rest. I now starts to feel the pains from lifting her earlier. I definitely need a warm bath and good rest.

 

 

 

Oh God! I forgot the bathroom is inside my room. I hope I don't wakes her up. I slowly go inside my room again and straightly went inside the bathroom. This is great. I never know that sinking myself in the bathtub filled with warm water can be so nice like this. I feel all my muscles relaxed. I suddenly remember Pie's face. I can't believe we're only parted by the wall and now is sleeping on my bed. My mind slowly flashing back how she wraps her hands around my neck and her face is very close to my skin. I can feel her soft breathes on my neck and sometimes her lips brushing on my skin. I feel funny again inside my stomach. Absolutely not because of I'm hungry or having diarrhea but the same feeling when I first saw Pie about three months ago at Ben's place. 

 

 

I don't know how long I spent inside there but I feel my body fresher now. I wipe my wet body with the towel and wrap it around my waist. I put on my loose T-shirt, brush my teeth and ready to go out. I slowly turn the door knob afraid to wakes her up. I went out from the bathroom and slowly tip-toeing to the door but heard a voice. 

 

 

"Hey you..."

 

"Huh? Me?"

 

"Yeah... You."

 

"Huh? Do you need something?"

 

"I want you."

 

"Excuse me?"

 

"You heard me right. I want you."

 

"I think you should sleep. You need to rest."

 

"Do you also think I'm not attractive enough?"

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Do I really look ugly?"

 

"No, you're not. Why you said that?"

 

"Then tell me, what do you think about me?"

 

"You're beautiful."

 

"Then why you don't want me?"

 

"I didn't say that."

 

"I want you."

 

"H-huh? Y-you're drunk. Y-you n-need t-to r-rest."

 

"I know it! All man are same! You only find me attractive when you want it from me."

 

"Excuse me? I guess you're wrong there. I'm not a man."

 

"I don't care! You look like a man. You're same with them!"

 

"Pie... It's me Kim. We've met before. I mean only once. Three months ago at Ben's place. I mean Sixty Six Bar. Do you remember me?"

 

"You guys all the same! I hate myself! I don't want to live anymore!"

 

"Hey, calm down Pie... Tell me, what do you want?"

 

"Do you find me attractive?"

 

"Yes. You're attractive Pie."

 

"Make me yours."

 

"Huh? A-are y-you o-okay?"

 

"I want you to make me yours. Make me feel love."

 

"How?"

 

"Make me yours."

 

"I-i am s-so s-sorry. I-i d-dont know h-how."

 

"Make love to me."

 

 

************************************************************************************************

 

 

Hey guys... Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Thanks for reading this story... I think i'm really in a mood of updating.

I need some advice here.

Should i OR should i not write Rated M on the next chapter? 

Tell me by leaving me your comment. 

 

my dear silent readers, i wanna hear from u too... ^_^