Chapter 9

What was that?

 

 

 

 

It’s been months since my first and maybe the last time I saw my princess. I have to admit this, I miss her so much. There’s no seconds left without my tiny brain thinking of her. Honestly, there’s something about this girl that make me wanted to know her better. The mysterious Pie. She’s indeed the prettiest girl I’ve seen my entire life. Yeah, a goddess in short.

 

Have I told you that her skins are flawless? Have I mentioned earlier that her smiling eyes are super cute? Did I tell you that her lips are very soft? Everything is perfect for her, from the tip to the toe. Her angelic voice soothes me, her touches mesmerized me, and her kisses calm me.

 

Though it’s only a night we had spent together yet I feel so comfortable with her presence. I swear I will kill to get her near me. The only matter is her mood swings. She can be an angel but she can turns into super in no time. Oh God… I just can’t stop myself from thinking about her. The more I think of her, the more I feel sad.

 

I feel sad because first, I can’t see her again. Ever since that very night, I never see her again though I went to every possible place I know in the city. Second, I wonder if I hurt her. I have a bad feeling that I’ve hurt her when I rejected her to make love. Third, did she have the same feelings towards me?

 

Every day in my life, it feels like I’m a walking zombie. I can’t sleep on my bed because everywhere I turn my head, I can smell her scent on my pillows and bed. Every corner of the room reminds me of her. It plays repeatedly on my mind of what happened on that night. Tell me how am I supposed to forget her when it’s her filling my mind. I think I’m going crazy. I know I fall in love with that mysterious girl because this time, so hard.

 

The only problem is how to get my dream girl? Where are you now Pie?

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

I don’t know how long have I been sleeping there. I only realized I was sleeping on the couch at the living room after a familiar smell strike my nostril. I scrunched my nose and sniffed a little too deep to confirm it. Huh!

 

 

“Don’t you dare thinking about doing that!” I push him hard on the face and said loudly while I still shut my eyes.

“What? I’m just about to give you a CPR, Kim!”

“Huh!”

“I thought you die in your sleep.”

 

 

I woke up in instant and sit still while rubbing on my sleepy eyes as I slowly rise up my middle finger to him. I’m still in my annoyance for the sudden interruption.

 

 

“Sorry, I prefer a !”

“Oh.... Shut up squid!”

“By the way, I’m homeeeeeeeeeee honey!”

“Gosh Puey… Will you stop it? I think I’m going to throw up my intestine now.”

 

 

He rolled up his eyes and stuck his tongue out directly to me. He sat himself next to me and checking on my tip to toe. He is trying his laser glares on me but we both chuckles when the growling sound from my stomach audible.

 

 

“Kim, when did you last eat?”

“I don’t know.”

“Seriously, you should forget that girl Kim.”

“Puey….”

“I can’t stand to see you hurting yourself like this.”

“I’m okay Puey.”

“You sure?”

“I guess so.”

“See? Don’t torture yourself Kim.”

“I’m not Puey.”

“You are Kim…”

 

 

He wrapped his hands around me, pulling me near him and rubbing my back with my head on his shoulder. He did his best to calm me down and hugging me tighter when my sobs escaped my mouth. I know he cries too because his hot tears just fall on my face. We both seems to get lost in our deep thoughts when suddenly he straighten his body and say,

 

 

“Let’s find this and make her head over heels for you!”

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Hey guys… I’m so sorry for such a short update. Forgive me please for not updating this so long. I know I’m such a bad author. There’re many things happening in my life these past few months mostly about my love life as well as my working hours. I don’t know when I can find the time to update next. But nevertheless, THANKS for keep on supporting me. THANKS for the comments and new subscribers. ^^v