Chapter 11

What was that?

 

I feel like I don’t wanna go to work at aunty In’s cafe today.  So I ask for a day off and because she saw me look so desperate this past few months, she gave me permission to take a day off even today is not weekend.  Then after say thank you and give her a warm hug, I went out from her cafe.

 

I take a deep breath when I went out from Aunty In’s cafe, I close my eyes and feel the warm sunshine on my skin.  I slowly open my eyes, then I make a step and slowly walking away from Aunty In’s cafe.  I decided to stroll around the neighborhood.  Seeing people rushing going here and there in the morning makes me form a small smile on my lips, because I’m thinking that I am free today....hahaha

 

I stop by the coffee shop for a while, buy a take away cup of black coffee, then continue my little journey at the neighborhood.  A lot of thoughts playing inside my mind.  The most of course is always about my mystery Pie.  Where is she now?  What is she doing?  Is she working now?  Or she still sleeping?  Haha I’m giggling while imagining Pie sleeping.  I still remember crystal clear how was she look like when she’s sleeping.  She indeed a beautiful princess.  Like I said, I love to see her beautiful face.  She looks so pure and innocence.

 

I took a sip of my hot black coffee, enjoying the bitter and warm taste of the coffee flowing down my throat to my stomach.  Nice..  I think I should enjoying my time like this instead of locking myself inside my room alone like I used to do.  I drag my body to a place that I rarely pass by.  Hmm..  I don’t know that there’s some small shop here.  Food stalls, mini stores, florist,,,  wait, florist?  I always wondering why people want to buy flowers if they can plant it by themselves in their own garden?  Besides it will make the garden beautiful, its free if u wanna pick the flower everyday.  Well, I know that we do need to buy the seed first, but........... haaaiiissss!  Who cares?  And why do I have to think about it? Hahaha silly me.

 

I took another sip of my coffee when suddenly I see a familiar figure not far from me.  Uhukk!!!  I choke while drink the warm-almost-still-hot coffee.  Damn!  The liquid of that damn coffee spurting from my mouth and flowing down to my chin.  Wait, am I dreaming???  Is that...... Pie??

 

I’m coughing so hard because the liquid of the coffee also get into my throat.  I drop the cup and because of hearing noisy sound, that girl turn her head and look into my direction.

 

 

“Kim......?”

 

 

 

 

**************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

 

Hey my fellow friends... Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this story. i know i'm far from what you expect it to be.. Nevertheless, this is a chapter where the anchorwoman finally come back to the screen. *clap*clap* Sorry, it took me so long before i can bring her back. By the way, i wish to thank my lovely princess for helping me out writing this chapter. I know you don't want to be my co-author but you're still helping me silently baby. Thank you so much and i love you always.. Get well soon and do take care yourself. If not, i'll be coming to pinch your nose! Do you copy me?(sorry for i'm not a romantic person. please bear with my flaws baby.)