Stay

Sovereign Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Make a double chapters again, because I will not update tomorrow..

 

CHAPTER 9: Stay

 

After signing the contract, Gyu went to the Woolim building every day to have vocal training, dance training, body building, language course, and talent exploration. One thing Gyu questioning was why he has to train dancing. And he got the answer.

 

"My dance trainer told me that Woolim held an audition to create a boy dance group, Bi! Can you imagine? I was so shocked!" Gyu said it with full of emotions.

I was laughing so hard. We have imagined that Gyu will be joining a band like Nell or even a solo singer. But dance group? (LOL) "Didn't they tell you about this when you signed the contract?"

"Nooo.. They didn't tell me about it! They just give me a paper and told me to sign it.."

"Have you read the contract? Is there a line when they stated that you will be a solo singer or what?"

"Mmmm... I don't know.."

"Heol.. Have you read it or not?"

"I read it but I think there's no such thing.."

"Then why don't you ask?"

"Guess I'm too happy until I forgot to ask.."

"Then you can't blame them.."

He sighed.

 

Even though he never imagined himself to join a boy dance group, he was too happy to join Woolim, so he didn't mind that fact. Slowly, he started to meet the other members. There's a YG ex trainee, two JYP ex trainee, and three from high school's scouting. After completing the members, Gyu moved out from my apartment to their dorm.

 

On his first day in their dorm, Gyu called me and told me that he missed my couch.

"Do you only miss my couch?" I asked him playfully.

"Of course not! I also miss my blanket and pillow.." Gyu teased me.

"Okay then I'll hang up the phone.."

"Yaaa yaaa yaaa.. Hish you really.. I miss you, Bi.. I miss you so much.."

I was blushing. I liked it when he said he missed me.

"If you miss me, then come and meet me..."

"Yeah, see you in weekend, Bi.."

I nodded. That was how Gyu and I live our relationship, we communicate by phone calls and messages and meet at weekend.

 

-00-

 

And at weekend, he introduced me to the members of the upcoming boy group. We met in the cafe where he previously worked. I reached there first, and they came together in one van.

I bowed to them one by one and then sat in the round table. How will Gyu introduced me to them? I was nervous.

After finishing order, he said, "Guys, this is Oh Wangbi.. My queen.."

Your queen? I chuckled.

The boys were laughing to respond Gyu's choice of words, except one guy.

"I don't know that you're that greasy, Hyung.." the guy with a thick eyebrows said.

"That's not greasy.. That's the truth.. She has the power to control me.. “ He tried to be funny, but then turned to look at me, “Anyway, the guy who called me greasy is Lee Howon, Bi.."

"Anyeong, I'm Howon.." He bowed to me and I bowed back.

"The guy next to him, who laughs so loud is Jang Dongwoo.. The handsome guy next to him is Kim Myungsoo.. The tallest guy next to me is Lee Sungyeol.."

They smiled, and bowed to me. I bowed back.

"The pretty boy next to you is our Maknae Lee Sungjong.."

"Anyeonghaseyo noona, I'm Lee Sungjong." He was so polite, he got up and bowed to me, so I also got up and bowed back.

"And the guy next to him is Nam Woohyun.." He only bowed his head without a smile. He was also the guy who didn't smile on Gyu's greasy introduction.

 

"So, Gyu is the oldest here?" I asked them.

"Yeah, he's our leader.. " Howon answered.

I nodded while smirking, that made Gyu chuckled.

"Hyung, can we call her noona?" Dongwoo asked.

"Of course.. You can call me noona.." I took chance to answer his question.

"Bi, he asked me, not you.." Gyu just being his usual.

"But I'm the one who he wants to call.." I was being my usual.

"Heyhey don't fight just because of me.. Gosh!” Dongwoo was laughing to respond our bickering.

"We're not fighting Dongwoo.. We're just having arguments.." Gyu explained.

"Is that your relationship style, hyung? Well, Tsk Tsk" Myungsoo shook his head and we were laughing.

"Hyung told us that you study in SNU, noona.. Is that right?" Sungjong asked.

"Yeah.." I nodded.

"Woooaahhh Daebak.. The next question is, how can you fall in love with Hyung?" Sungyeol's question made us laugh. And he got a killing glare from Gyu.

"That's also my question.." I replied with laugh and Gyu smirked at me.

"You deserves someone better, Wangbi ssi.." Howon said that and it brought laughter.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter