Finally

Sovereign Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 8: Finally

 

After failing for the second times in SM auditions, Gyu decided to take times to search for another alternative ways instead going to a big company. So, he tried to look for a small talent agency. He ended up choosing an academy where they promised to give freedom to choose which genre of music he wanted to learn. I thought everything was fine, but then one day, this thing happened.

 

Gyu told me that he will do a photoshoot this night in the academy for his profile. But it was only around 1,5 hours he left the apartment, he already went back with a panic face.

“Gyu? You finished?” I asked as I heard the opening door.

Then I walked closer to him and saw his face. He looked panic and disgusted.

“What happened?” I asked as I sat next to him.

He bent his head down and his hands covered his face.

“Hey, what’s wrong?” I patted his shoulder.

“Bi.. I’m so done.. I’m so done..” He said it while shaking his head.

“What’s wrong? Just tell me...”

“They... They forced me to.....” He stuttered.

“To what?”

“To make a blue moviiieeee...” He burried his head between his knees.

“WHATTT???” I was shocked. “How? How could??”

He looked up to answer my question, “I don’t knooow... They said it’s gonna be a photoshoot for my profile but then there comes a woman.. She came in with a y outfit.. I just had started to feel something weird.. But then, she tried to undress me..”

“Oh My Gosh!” I covered my mouth as I was shocked.

“I countered her then run.. But the guys there, tried to block me.. but fortuately I could escape... Gosh.. it was so traumatic..” He shivered.

I was speechless. I looked at him and heaved a sigh. I went to the pantry to make him a warm tea.

Then I came back to the tv room and gave him the tea.

“Just drink it, Gyu.. It helps you relax..”

He took it and drank it.

“How could you join that academy, Gyu? Don’t you sense something wrong from the beginning?”

“Actually I had a bad feeling about this academy, but they have a great studio, Bi.. And there were many people there.. I never thought it would be like this.. No.. no..” He said while shaking his head.

“We should tell the police about this..”

“Nooo.. I don’t want to be dragged in more problematic situation..”

“Chill.. We’ll play cool.. My uncle is a police, we just have to give him hints and let him work by himself.. We shouldn’t stay quiet, Gyu.. You don’t want another person experience the same with you, right?”

He nodded like a little boy.

Somehow it made me laugh. “But, how could they choose you? I mean...” I asked as I scanned him.

“Yaaa! What are you looking at?”

I giggled. “You’re not qualified as a blue movie’s star, Gyu..” I tried cheer up the situation.

“Heol... How could you say that?? Your Gyu had almost been rapped and now you make fun of me??” He asked with his most annoyed face.

But I still giggled. “MY Gyu??” I laughed at loud. “ Okay.. but why’d you refused? I mean, you’re the guy, you have nothing to lose, right?” I asked playfully.

“Woah.. I’m done with this girl..” He said it as he put the warm tea on the table and got up.

But I held his hands and said, “Gyuuu, I’m kidding.. I just want to cheer you up.. I just want to ease your nervousness..” I his cheek and smiled.

Then he said softly, “Is wanting to be a musician, this hard? Huh.. Maybe my dad was right, I have no future, Bi...”

“Hey, don’t say that... Maybe this is the journey that you should’ve been through to reach your success, Gyu.. Don’t give up, we’ll figure it out..” I hugged him and patted his back.

 

-00-

 

After that incident, Gyu decided to lower his target. He didn’t want to get into more trouble as he looked for a talent agency, so he applied to be a Cafe singer instead. He worked at the cafe where he previously worked as a waiter. He became one of the member of that Cafe’s band and he said he enjoy that work. I support his decision as long as it made him happy.

Then, that day after spending all day playing with cadaver, he invited me to go to the cafe where he worked. So, here I am stopped by that cafe.

I sat in the corner of the cafe, didn't want to disturb him or took a good spot from other customer. I silently looked at Gyu and his bandmates came up to the stage and went to their own position. Gyu went to the keyboard and before he started to play it, he said, "Good night everyone.. This time we will sing a song from Nell, with the tittle Unsaid.. This song is special for everyone who wanted to thank someone but haven't said it yet.. And for me, I wanted to give it to my special one who sat there in the corner.." He pointed on me and the other customers were looking at me.

Me? Your special one? I blushed.

He gave me his usual grin, and I chuckled.

"So, let's start.."

 

#np: Nell - Unsaid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter