Alive

Sovereign Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I made double update, please check previous chapter

 

CHAPTER 23: Alive

 

April, 2014

As the month changed, the public talking was also moved to another issue. Moreover when Sport Seoul released a picture of SNSD’s Tiffany and 2PM’s Nickhun when they were dating. As the couple are from the top idol groups, public were completely forget about me and Sunggyu.

“Seems, it’s okay for us to date again, Bi..” Gyu said that as he sit next to me in somewhere only we know

“Who wants to date you again? Me? Huh.. ha ha ha..” I .

“Tsk tsk.. You got a celebrity disease.. Now you play hard to get, uhm?”

“I am hard to get, Gyu..” I grinned.

He laughed, then said, “Okay, I’ll take that challenge..”

“I want to be like Seulbi who rejected Dongnim three times..”

“Okay! Just reject me as many as you want, but in the end you must say yes..”

I laughed.

“Do you want to go back with me? He started to ask me.

 “No..”

“Do you want to re-write our chapter together?” He asked while holding his laugh.

“Gosh, that’s greasy..” I laughed. “But, no...”

“Okay, I’ll try the normal confession.. Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

I shook my head, “Noo..”

“Well.. Do you want to be my fiancée?”

I was surprised to hear his question this time.

“I’m sorry for everything that was happened, Bi.. There’s no word could describe how sorry I am for making you suffered, for disappointing you these times.. And even now, I couldn’t promise you anything.. But I’ll work harder in this relationship.. I have spent my life with you and I want to spend my future with you too..” He said it with full of sincerity, and it made me teary.

“I couldn’t propose you a marriage because now Woolim has a marriage ban..” He said it while laughing and it made me laughing too.

“But still, I want to prove that I want you to be girl I spend my life with.. You’re the only one I love, Bi.. There’s no other girl came in my mind, instead of you.. So when you left, it was hard.. Really hard..”

I look at him in the eye and felt so touched.

Slowly he took something from his pocket. It was a ring. He opened it and said, “You must say yes this time..”

I chuckled and then smiled.

 

-00-

 

Everything went back to normal, or even better. Gyu gave the idea to make a meeting with our parents. Actually I was against his idea, but he told me that he needed to apologize to my parents and he also assured me that everything would be okay. I have met his parents before, but I never met them in this kind of situation. What would they say about me?

But it turned out everything went alright like Gyu said. Even though my parents were quite shocked when Gyu told my parents that he asked me to be his fiancée, but they didn’t against us. They just warned Gyu to be more careful with his action and never let me to be suffered anymore. His parents also welcome me, they were thankful that I stay by his side this time, and even could be patience through the rumor. To conclude, it was a successful meeting to make our hidden relationship being acknowledged by our parents.

Gyu also took me to meet Infinite members. He said that they also participated when he was looking for me back then. I was glad that I could meet them again. Myung even hugged me so tight while saying “Glad that you come back, noona”. They asked me not to suddenly disappear, because it was really make them have hard times. I sincerely apologized to them and they said they were only joking. I felt so blessed that Gyu have them, they were always next to him through good and bad times.

I also met Jungyeop sajang, he apologized to me that he ever asked me to leave Gyu and that was also –even not directly- contributing to create this chaos. I said it was fine and told him that Gyu and I are back to be together again, and even though public has known about us, I still wanted to keep it down low, so he shouldn’t be worry.

Life would never as smooth as like this, Gyu went back to Infinite to have their comeback in June, with the tittle Back and it was a huge success, The fans remain loyal and there were more people noticed Infinite after the rumor. I was also back to the hospital and since I got hoobaes, works got a lot easier.

 

-00-

 

May, 2015

“Unnie.. come here, hurry...” Joy, a first year resident, was screaming calling my name as she saw me in the corridor, after doing night-patient checking.

I run towards her and asked, “Has it started?”

“Yes.. But they didn’t start the interview, don’t worry..” She said.

We were ready to listen to MBC Dreaming Radio with Tablo in the resident’s room with other residents, and few of nurses who have a break.

“It’s Wednesday night’s MBC Dreaming Radio with Tablo, with us is the man who has limitless charm, Kim Sunggyu..” Tablo, the host started the radio.

“Yeaaay” Joy was so hyped.

Meanwhile me, Limitless charm? Geez

“Coming back with a solo album after 3 years, Kim Sunggyu. We’ll listen first to a song from his album. This is ‘Kontrol’.”

And they started the music. #np: Kontrol

I’ll take care of being hurt on my own,
so in return promise me one thing.
Promise me just this one thing.

Your place will always, forever be just how you left it,
so if by any chance you start to miss me again
don’t worry about it and come back to me.

Come back.
Every single day I’m here shedding endless tears
while waiting for you, come back to me.
Come back.
You’re the only one who can end
this endless wait inside of me.

“Noona, don’t you think this song was for you?” Sungjae asked.

I can take care of waiting all on my own,
so in return please remember this.
Please remember just this one thing.

My shoulder will always, forever be there for you,
so whenever it may be, if you need me again
don’t worry about it and come back to me.

Come back.
Every single day I’m here shedding endless tears
while waiting for you, come back to me.
Come back.
You’re the only one who can end
this endless wait inside of me. 

“Yes, it must be for you, unnie.. To ask you back when you were gone..” Joy added.

I won’t ask you any questions,
not about why you left me behind here all alone,
nothing like that.*
What’s so important about that?
I just need you by my side.
I mean it, that’s all I need.

Come back.
Every single day I’m here shedding endless tears
while waiting for you, come back to me.
Come back.
You’re the only one who can end
this endless wait inside of me. 

“He said a repetitive of comeback. He must be really desperate,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter