The Best Moment

Sovereign Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Make double update, so make sure you also read chapter 6 ^^

 

CHAPTER 7: The Best Moment

 

March 2009

Gyu was searching for an audition, a chance for him to explore his talent, but there are no single sign from YG, JYP, CUBE, Woolim, FNC, Starship, Jellyfish to open an audition, instead SM.

"SM??? Again??? Heol." He sighed as he read SM official announcement.

"Hahaha.. Maybe SM is your fate, Gyu..", I teased.

"No.. I won't take it this time.."

"Why not? I mean, maybe this is your time Gyu.. Who knows?"

He shook his head.

"Hey, don't be so pessimistic.. You've improved.. So maybe they will notice it and appreciate your hard work.."

He only responded with a sigh.

 

-00-

 

But then, he decided to take this chance. So, on the D-day, I dropped him off at SM building and waited for the result in the cafe near there.

It was 3 pm., when he walked in to the cafe.

I directly asked, "How? "

He gave me an annoyed face. I understood what it means, he failed again.

"It's because of you, Bi.." He said that before he took and drank my iced caramel macchiato.

"What?? You blame me? Hahaha"

"I shouldn't listen to you.."

"Huh?" I chuckled.

"Don't laugh! You should take responsibility.."

"Responsibility?” I giggled. “Well, okay..  Tell me, what should I do to take the responsibility?"

"Mmmm" He was thinking like a little child. And his answer was just no different, "Ah! Beach?" He asked then grinned. I swore he looked like a spoiled child that time, and it was cute. I was laughing to see him like that.

 

-00-

 

And yeah, we were going to the nearest beach from Seoul, Eulwangni beach in Incheon. It took around 2 hours to go there by car, and right after I parked the car, Gyu was running to the beach.

What the SM judges did to Gyu? To change him to be a five years old child? Hahaha. I followed him from behind.

 

"! ASSH*LE! ROTTEN BAST*ARD! B*TCH!"

I heard Gyu was swearing as I got closer to him.

Well, this is not a five years old child supposed to do..

"SM YOU ! YOU ONLY LOOKING FOR A VISUAL! YOU'RE NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TALENT! YOU ALL THE JUDGES WERE BLIND! YOU'RE ALL IDIOT!"

"Ooooh.. My ears are bleeding to hear you swearing.." I interrupted him.

He heaved a heavy sigh. "This is my healing, Bi.. Just endure it a little while.."

"Healing? Huh? How could swearing become a healing?"

"Are you sure you call yourself a doctor?" He asked me.

"I never heard that swearing has the same function as medicine.."

"You should try to study psychology, Bi..” He said it while looking at the beach, but then he turned to look at me, “Well, you should try!"

"Try? Try what? Swearing? No, thanks.. The Queen must behave.."

"Huh.. Don't lie.. Even though you never let those bad words came out from your mouth, but I bet my life that you often swearing inside your heart.."

Daeng! He got me..

"Even though swearing couldn't solve your problem, but it helped to let out the emotion.."

"I don't have any problem.." I responded it fast.

"Really?" He smirked.

Well, no.. I have.. I have problems of course.. I have so many home works, I get scolded because I can't cooperate well with my team, and I got B in anesthetic when I supposed to get A.

So...

"*////******/////****//////*****///**////'''/////******" I was swearing like crazy, until Gyu clapping his hands enthusiastically.

"Woooaahhh, you're grrreeaat Bi!"

I lose a deep breath and laughed.

"How does it feel?"

"Amazing.. Hahaha"

"Amazing, right? Hahaha.."

Gyu and I were continuing our swearing. We were laughing at our fool

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter