Secret

Sovereign Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6: Secret

 

My mom taught me to comb my hair every time I woke up from sleep, so today was not different. But what made it different was, I used perfume.. I used perfume even though I haven’t took a bath yet. Okay, I had a reason. I had to look good when waking him up, right? Him, don’t you remember, the guy who moved in to my apartment last night.. Kim Sunggyu.

 

I walked out my room and got ready to wake him up, but then found the couch has been tidy up. I looked for him and found him standing in the pantry.

“Gyu, you already woke up?” I asked in disbelief.

“Yeah.. I was quicker than you..”

“Wow.. Impossible.. I thought you were a sleepyhead..”

“I was..”

“Well, what are you doing?” I asked as I sat on a stool.

“Preparing your breakfast.. Don’t worry, I will pay it later..”

“Stop talking about money!”

“I should.. At least I want to keep my pride in front of you..” He gave me a plate of sandwich.

“Hahaha, okay..” I took it and smelled it, it was smelled tasty.

“When you get to campus and when you get back to the apartment?”

“Why? Do you want to be my manager?” I asked as I walked to the sink to wash my hands

“If you don’t want to tell me, that’s fine..”

“Haha.. I will get to campus by 10 a.m. and get back to the house by 4 p.m.” I went back to my seat.

“Then, I will not gonna see you again today, cz I will work at cafe from 4 p.m till midnight.”

“Midnight?”

“Yeah..”

I frowned.

“Don’t give me that face, you look so cute..”

He called me cute again? Heol. Why do I hate it when he told me that I was cute? I started to munch the sandwich.

 

-00-

 

I spent the day from class to class, learning all of what it needs to become a good physician. After I got home, I felt empty. Even only one night, Gyu’s presence has already gave an impact. I was longing for him. So, I decided to wait him back home, like a wife waiting her husband from work.

But it was getting late at night and he hasn’t come back yet. I tried to get busy with reading The Medical Basic, but it even made me sleepier. I couldn’t hold it anymore, so I was falling asleep in the sofa when he came.

I opened my eyes and saw his face.

“Bi.. Why did you sleep here?”

I rubbed my eyes and tried to sit. “Mmm.. You just came?”

He nodded.

“Do you want a coffee?” I tried to get up but he held me.

“No.. It’s okay..” He cupped my face and said, “Just go to sleep..”

I nodded like a little child and said, “Goodnight..”

“Goodnight... My Queen..”

I was half-asleep and half-awake when hearing that words, but I was smiling so bright to hear that.

 

-00-

 

Gyu and I were spending the days like that, I went at noon, and he went at night. But this weekend we already decided to spend time together. Because he would take the audition next weekend, I wanted to help him to practice his singing.

He tried to sing Neyo’s So sick, but it was making me laughing so hard.

“Gosh, your pronunciation is really really bad, Gyu! Hahaha...”

“Heol.. So, what should I sing?”

Then he chose to sing 4Men’s Baby Baby, and it was a lot better.

It was really fun to be with him, I was laughing and laughing over his foolishness, but then I was also mesmerized when he was singing. Seemed, my feeling to him hasn’t disappeared.

 

-00-

 

I offered myself to accompany him to go to SM for the audition, but he said, he scared that they will cast me instead. LOL. So yeah, I was waiting patiently at the apartment.

But it was night and he still hasn’t come back. I tried to call him but he deactivated his phone. I was so worry but then there was a sound of the opening door.

“Gyu, why’d you just come back by now?” I approached him. I sniffed. He smelled like alcohol.

“I brought chicken!” He grinned with a bit tipsy.

I took the chicken box and led him to the TV room. I made him sit on the sofa and I sat next to him.

“Gyu, are ---“

He stopped me talking with pressing his finger on my lips. “Don’t say.. Don’t say anything..” He really looked tipsy.  “I failed.. I failed Bi..”

He droop and looked so sad.

I held his arms and made him to look at me. “It’s okay.. It’s okay, Gyu.. You can try again next time.. I will stay by your side, uhm? So keep spirit..”

He rested his head on my shoulder and I patted his ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter