Chapter 2: sweet friendship

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona seohyun soyou:

 

“girls, i’m here.”

 Im Yoona happily interrupts her best friends which are sitting at the cafe with a lot of foods in front of them.

“ Woah , you girls already order food without me. Hisshh but its okay, these foods are okay, i guess.”

Yoona laugh.

 

“thats your favourite food yoon, you should be glad we order for you too. And we want our money back.”

 

“yahhhh soyou, how can you ask me for money, you are rich. Don’t spoil my mood, i’m in good mood now.”

 

“if i am rich, what makes you?” soyou despise

 

“hey, hey, we know both of us is equal..”

 

“both of you stop it. Im yoona you are ten minutes late, care to explain?”

 

Seohyun the peace maker would always be water between those fires. Of course even they are best friends, but they always argue about anything they don’t agree. After all, they are human too.  The three of them are totally different. Seohyun is a bit boyish in appearance, with short hair and jeans and sneakers would always be her choice. But she is totally different in attitudes. She would never utter harsh words or behave badly to the mean people. She is mature to her age.

 

Yoona and soyou is different. They both like heels and always use designer dressed. Yoona would be girly on appearance but she is behaving like a young boy. Soyou is girly in everything. Behave like a girl, dressed like a girl. Seohyun and soyou know each other since they were kid. They would always play together and sometime her cousins would join them too. Jiyong and his brother luhan, also close to seohyun and soyou.

 

Meanwhile yoona, they knows her when they first met at orientation for new students. And after that, they always were together until now, their final year in university.  They are not in the same faculty too. s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter