Chapter 6 : Pleaseeee

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After dinner, the parents resting and chit chat with each other while luhan had to go out since he has something to do.

 

Seohyun pulled jiyong hands to the meeting room inside the mansion.

 

“ what is so secretive that you need to talk about here, we are like a secret lover having an affair here hyun.”

 

“oppa.. stop it.. i need to talk to you alone.. you know.. ermm.. soyou think..”

 

“no! Didn’t i tell her,.. clean and clear that my answer is no.”

 

“oppa i promise we will not get caught, we have plan.we have many professionals. I am sure we will look like a boy. So nobody will know that we are a girl. And besides, you can get close to  yoona. This is your chance oppa.”

 

“what are you thinking, seohyun?”

 

“i am thinking that this is your opportunity to know yoona well, you keep avoiding meeting her. Both of you are engaged you know...”

 

“that’s against my will. This is not about doing social relationship there seohyun. It’s really dangerous for you to go to the jungle. Let alone dress as a boy, this is not a game for you to play. It’s really dangerous out there. And sooner or later you will be caught...”

 

“nobody knows us there. Okay just changmin oppa but we rarely meet, so i’m sure he can’t recognise us. And soyou told me that we are not going to sleep in tent. We are sleeping in resort there, so what is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter