Chapter 4 : Nonsense Request

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The kwon and seo families just had a dinner together. It’s a tradition for them to eat together once in a week.

This week in Seo Mansion and next is in Kwon mansion. Casually, not every week because they would miss it if either one of the family are busy or out of country.but they have done that for almost 20 years now.. that is how close they are. 

 

Seohyun and jiyong are sitting in the garden.

 

“oppa i heard that. You and yoona are now engaged. Yayy congratulations..”

“haish this kid, we didn’t even met after my dad announce that to me.. you know i only see her as a sister, right?”

“ but since you are engage why don’t you just spend some time with her and get to know her more. She has many secret admire you know, you are so lucky...”

“what about you?”

 “what about me?”

“yah baby, dont answer me with questions..  don’t you have secret admirer too?

“me? Herm i don’t know”

“you dont know or you pretend you are not aware of it.. i heard many guys hits on you especially your senior. Should i get rid of them?”

“ahh i dont know mens also do gossiping..”  She stuck out her tongue

 

“seriously oppa, stop your affairs now. It’s not good for you, you know how much mummy and daddy kwon worried about you. Stop having fun and be serious now. You are not getting younger, Yoona is a sweet girl, you will love her, i promise...”

 

“what if i don’t ? what would you do?”

“huh..?”

“you said i will love her but what if i try and i still can’t  love her.. what would you do..?”

“... “

Silent

“would you grant me one wish then?”

 

“jiyong oppa, you are not a child anymore. Haishh, i still remember how you make me shout to a random kid that i love him and even had to kiss him on the cheek, i still embarrassed about that. I wish i will never met him again. You don’t know how much i am embarrassed until now.”

 

“haha, beware of your wish, you don’t want it to be the other way around. I still remember that kid face after you kiss him and shout and ran away just like nothing happened.”

“oppa you are so mean, at that time i dont know what i am doing. I just do what you said. Haissh”

 

“Well instead of grant you some wish, i will help you to find a girl ? that would do, right?”

 

“okay, then you can’t run until you find me a girl. dont forget about that, because i will haunt you forever..”

 

“but i believe you can easily falling in love with yoona. She is playful, and fun like you, both of you really compliments each other” she smile.

“hurrmm, we’ll see...”

 

....

 

( Kwon Jiyong office )

 

“ oh come on, gd oppa i need your help...  you know about summer camp that our company held next week right? ”

“what about it? Is it so imp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter