Chapter 8 : Dinner

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Max: And who is this handsome young men here. Is that your friend soyou? I think i see your face somewhere, especially you. Have we met before?

He looked at seohyun. Seohyun gulp.

 

Seohyun: i dont think so....

Oh my, how can he recognise me. We never met since soyou’s party 2 months ago. She’s also knows changmin since he is soyou and jiyong’s cousin but they are not close and they rarely meet.

 

Soyou: ahhh oppa, hahaha , yes they are my friends. They came here as volunteers. This is do min joo and suh joon.  And do min joo is my best friend cousin, remember seohyun?

Max: ahh that’s why i think you look familiar.. she didn’t join you, soyou?

Soyou: no oppa, no girls allowed here. I have to be here alone. By the way, boys, this is my cousin, shim changmin, but i called him max oppa.

 

Kwon jiyong just stand still besides seohyun. He didn’t give any reactions.

 

Max:  Gee Dee, it’s been long time, how have you been?

Jiyong: still alive . safe and sound. Like always.

Max: good then, you have to call me sometimes. I’m still your hyung, remember that. Well see you in there..

 

With that he walked inside the resort.

 

 “Hyung my a**. I’m happy without you to interfere into my life”

 

Everything runs smoothly for them. No one’s aware that both of them are girls. They sure can act really well, thanks to soyou, as major in theatre, she has teaches them really well...they have faced no problems since seohyun shares room with yoona in the resort. Soyou has her people at resort to arrange them. It would be totally mess if they get different partner.

 

In the evening, they would talk in front of beautiful lake across the resort. The place is so far from city but the scenery is really beautiful with clean air.

 

Dinner:

 

They all gathered in the small hall for dinner.

 

Man 1: hey do min joo, how did you get your name. Seriously, it is same with the character in cheon song yi drama.

Man 2: yah its my love from another star.

Seohyun: well it’s obiously that my parents give it to me. That’s cute right.

Man 1 and Man 2: .... cute...?

Yoona: ahh what he means was her parent’s.. aren’t they cute..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter