Chapter 15

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After their holiday together, seohyun start working with her dad. She works in one of her father’s resort,  She chooses to work there because she likes the scenery there. Even it is in the big city but it doesn’t look like that. the scenery is really beautiful with green scenery.

 

seohyun now not living with her parents because the resort quite far from her home. So she buy an apartment and lives there alone. Of course her parents didn’t agree but they had no choice. Seohyun has to go to work early in the morning and will back home at night, even if she drive, it is also dangerous for her because it would take one hour for her to arriving at their house.

 

Her daddy wants her to just stay at the resort but she does not want that as she doesn’t want the other workers to know about her yet. She wants to work peacefully without anyone knows she’s the owner.

 

Since she is so determine to lives near their resort and she promise she will be back home and sleep there on weekend, her parents approve but with one condition, she has to call them at least once in a day to report to them that she is safe.

 

Her apartment also was chosen by kwon ji yong with strictly guarded. Seohyun is so smart. She knew her parents really trust jiyong , so she let him help her and  choose a way that is less likely to lead to worries. So her parent had no excuse to worrying about her living alone. For her worrying is such drain of energy. Realistically, what is the worst that could happen? That is all in our mind and she would not make something like that stopping her from achieving her goals.

 

She want to be as good as his father in managing business, as details as kwon jiyong in identifying problem and solutions and as strict as her kwon daddy in sustain the business. She wants to learn from the best and nothing can ever stop her once she set her own goals.

 

...

 

Seohyun just back from work.

 

“Aigooo i am so tired.”  It’s been  months now. She would only came home once she finish her works. She heard her door’s bell and open the door.

 

Kwon ji yong smile once he sees her. She looked at sseohyun from head to toes.

 

“don’t tell me you just back from work..”

 

He looked at her.

 

“ oppa, come in first..”

 

Jiyong looked at the girl. She didn’t even change her work outfit. This girl really obsessed with her work and he didn’t like it. She rarely talk to him now and he miss her so much. He came all the way from his home just to meet her. He has to drive an hour just to meet her.

 

Seohyun: ahhh pizza.. you sure can read my mind oppa.. i’m so hungryyy..

 

She said cutely.

 

Jiyong: haish. You should eat at your resort hyun.. don’t overwork yourself. That’s not good for you.

 

Seohyun: that’s good that i didn’t eat.. so we can eat this pizza together oppa. can you wait for me. I want to shower first..

 

Jiyong: sure, i will prepare everything.

 

Jiyong watched as seohyun going inside her room. He really want to tell her that he loves her so much, that he could do anything, ANYTHING to make her happy. But, knowing seohyun, he knows he has to move slowly. He can’t just tell her “i love you” and expect her to accept him. Seohyun is very cautious girl. She won’t do anything without thinking hard about the consequences of her decision. And if he tell her how much he love her now, she will distance herself from him. She wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter