Chapter 3: Families

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun walks slowly toward her father which is busy reading document in his hands. she hug her father from behind..

“what are you doing daddy, where is mummy”

 

“she is out with your mummy kwon. I dont know, cooking club, kitchen club, ah something like that”

 

“Oh, it’s culinary club daddy...” she shake her head...

 

“They both attend all the housewives clubs, how can i remember all of that, i’m sure your daddy kwon also doesn’t remember that too...”

Mr. Kwon appears suddenly from behind and sit next to seohyun's father.

“don’t compare  me with you, old man. Of course i do remember, eh,... remember what”

“see you didn’t know what we talking about, yet you are so arrogant...”

 

“what?”

 

“haha daddy kwon, did you know where is mummy and mummy kwon go?”

“ ahh, that, of course i know, they are attending err....aaa.... (thinking).... chef.. club?”

 

With that Mr. Seo burst out laughing.

 

“see i told you, even your daddy kwon cant remember your mummys club, both of them are so busy, more than us.”

“yeah.. well housewives these days.. hmm...”

 

Seohyun smile, “that housewife these days that both of you falling in love with to the end, right...”she wink.

 

“by the way, I’m going to make watermelon juice, both of you just wait okay..”

 

Mr. Seo whispering to Mr. Kw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter