Chapter 10

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed. Today is their last night and all of them will sleep at tent tonight.. they are ordered to share their tent same as whom they are paired last time they are doing an activities. Of course the girls protest, but they can’t give a good reason to the instructor, so they have no choice. So seohyun will be with jiyong. Yoona with luhan. And soyou, she is alone. Because she is the only girl, so of course she can’t sleep with a guy.

 

To celebrate their summer camp’s ending, they are having a small party in the jungle. It’s not something fancy but just ordinary one with barbeque, chit-chatting and singing together.

 

Seohyun helping changmin to set up the barbeque. After that they begin to grilled the food. Seohyun saw  yoona is alone at one corner, so she get full plate of food and give it to jiyong.

 

(Whisper) “jiyong oppa, take this to yoona, this is your chance, fighting!”

 

Jiyong has no choice but to approach yoona.

 

Jiyong: what are you thinking there? A man?

 

Yoona:  oh oppa,you make me shocked. No. I’m not thinking about anyone. (blushing)

 

Jiyong: yeah?  but you seems to space yourself... anyway, are you awkward that we have been set up by our family? I mean..

 

Yoona: no oppa, well a bit, but i know this is impossible. I don’t see you as a guy for me. And you too, you seem to have someone in your mind..

 

Jiyong: me, what?

 

Yoona: you seem to have someone in your mind....

 

Jiyong: no, i didn’t

 

Yoona: yes you are.. well be careful oppa, that girl , she have quite a lot admirer. You will have a long list competition.

 

Jiyong: what did you mean?

 

Yoona: just take my words. If you didn’t make your move now. She will be gone. And you seem to decrease the point now too, she is with her crush now..

He looked at changmin and seohyun.

Jiyong: what...? seohyun has a crush on changmin?

 

Jiyong was shocked.

 

Yoona: oppa, i didn‎‎’t say it.. you blurt out her name yourself. And yes, seohyun used to have crush on max oppa. she said max oppa, once help her with her assignment and she realise how charming he is. Well they make a nice couple.. right?

 

Kwon jiyong looked at seohyun and changmin. They were eating while chatting. They look happy. SHE look happy. She seems close to him. Jiyong doesn’t expect this. Yes he knew seohyun is so friendly, she could be close with anyone in a second. Even with people from their rivals company. He still remember when seohyun accompany her father to a business party. He can’t find her at first, but there she is chatting and laughing with wife’s owner of their rival company. That is her charm. Everyone will like her. How can people hate that innocent girl? only people with black heart would do.

 

Changmin is so tall that would suit perfectly with seohyun’s height.. he is quite handsome with his classic Italian looks. And Seohyun she is in her own standards. If anyone would ask him to choose between seohyun and other girls, no doubts he will ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter