Chapter 7: Here We Go

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun turned.

 

Seohyun: ahh daddy kwon, i’m sorry if we use your meeting room without your permission. It just..., we are... i need help with my charity work, so i asked jiyong oppa to help, i’m sorry...”

Mr. kwon: oh it’s okay honey.. if you need my help just ask okay..

Seohyun:  i don’t want to bother both of you, so i asked jiyong oppa instead. Don’t worry we already find out solution to my problems, right jiyong oppa?

Jiyong: ahh.. ye es.. come on seohyun, dad  need to use meeting room, lets get out of here..

 

Seohyun followed jiyong.

 

Seohyun: Thank god they didn’t hear us

Jiyong: yeah next time, if you want to discuss something like that please find somewhere hidden, where only two of us and at least not in my house.

 

He ruffled her hair.

 

 

...............

 

Seohyun and yoona are in the bus going to summer camp. As a volunteer they have no choice but to join the other workers. They will suspect them if both of them going there by themselves because the other volunteers also in the bus. The have convinced kwon jiyong to allow them to join the summer camp after they successfully transform themselves as a boy.of course it’s not that easy. Both of them have been worked for 3 days at his friend’s cafe as a boy. And because customers can’t tell that they are girls, so they pass. They even got female customer to flirt with them. Seohyun choose Do min Joo as her name since she really like the character from my love from another star. Meanwhile, yoona choose Suh Joon as her name.

 

Luhan also know about their plan. At first, he didn’t agree but since jiyong just tell him about this on their way to the summer camp, he has no choice.

 

They arrived at the destination.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter