Chapter 5: Crazy friends

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seo Mansion:

At seohyun garden. Seohyun, yoona and soyou sitting in front of big pool full with different kind of fish.

 

“a boyy? Are you crazy ? how can we dress as a boy...?”

 

“i’m sorry soyou but you cant make me dress like a boy, no way! I can’t even wear make up. You can easily be a flower there but we have to be bug..”

 

“yeahh.. no thanks..”

“guys, please, pity me, i am the only girl, well unless both of you want to hear bad news after that then..”

 

“stop it, drama queen. Your father maybe have a reason for you to join them. Besides jiyong oppa and luhan oppa also there. They can help you if you need anything.”

 

“i thought he was in America?”

 

“he’s back last week. So he will join the summer camp too. Please guys.. i dont have anyone else, both of you are only my friend that i trust to be there.. please.. it’s only a few days, we are now on vacation.. ”

 

“even if we agree, dont you think they will agree with us? Your father? Our family?”

 

“it’s not easy to be a boy, i dont like it.. i dont like mud, eww no.”

 

“what mud, yoon? Dont worry about that, i already hire consultant for both of you. No one will recognise you. I’m 100% sure. Yes.”

 

Both of them give sharp stare at soyou

 

“so you already hire a consultant even we are not agree with this..”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter