Chapter 9

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Everyone find yourself a partner and come queue here” their instructor loudly giving an instruction to them.

“Soyou, because you are a girl you just stay there. You don’t have to do this activity.”

 

Instantly, seohyun and yoona looking at each other, and then turned to soyou’s direction. Soyou just give the guilty look. Looked that told them she can’t do anything about this. They have to participate at whatever activity they have to do today or they are doom.

 

“Do min joo, lets go together”

Seohyun turned and she can see changmin smile at her. She smile back. Before she can say anything, someone snatched her hand.

“we are together... hyung.. find someone else.. come on, min joo”

 

With that kwon jiyong drag seohyun to queue as they are instructed. Changmin just look at him with angry veins inside his body to this man. Yoona too, she hope she can be paired with seohyun. They don’t know what kind of activities they will do today. Luhan who see what had happened, go to yoona.

 

“Suh Joon, you are going with me”

 

He put his hand around her shoulder.

..........

“jiyong oppa, that’s rude. Changmin oppa ask me first.” she whisper to jiyong.

 

“didn’t you see, i’m helping you DO MIN JOO?”he strongly emphasise at the name. So she knows that he is been serious and annoyed too. What if that shim changmin figure out that she is a girl if they are together. He has helping her with her secret. Don’t he?

 

Seohyun can see that kwon jiyong are annoyed with her. But why?  She didn’t do anything. Why all of sudden, jiyong oppa seems to piss off. She didn’t want to make jiyong angry, so she change the topic.

 

Seohyun: emm oppa, did you know yoona’s favourite color?

 

Jiyong: huh? What ? emm..i don’t know.. white i guess..

 

Seohyun: white is my favourite color, not yoona.

 

Jiyong: then, what is her favourite color?

 

 Seohyun: oppa! You have to figure it yourself. Ask her. Ask her what she likes to do. What is her favourite flower. Wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter