Chapter 16

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Whatttt???? Marrying you? NO!!! ”

 

Seohyun look at the man sitting opposite her in her office. she was so shocked.

 

“You have got to be kidding me!” 

 

The guy was sit calmly in her office staring at her. How can he suddenly come to her office and asking her to marry him. NO. At least there should have proposal for a guy to ask someone to marry him, right? well in that case if they are in love with each other, but for them?  They never romantically involved with each other, they never treats each other like that.

 

 How can he say that calmly.. And he looked serious. There’s no sign of him playing with her right now. She confuse.

 

 “answer me, oppa. this is not like you. What happened? There should be a reason for this i assume?”

 

Kwon Jiyong got upset a bit with how seohyun react. She completely rejects him when he asks her to marry him just now. He knows they are not in romantic relationship, but still saying NO like that make him hurts.   

 

Jiyong: yes. There is a reason. Emm i need to get marry if i want the 01 Project.

Seohyun: 01 project? What is that..?

Jiyong: we are in the middle of discussing the project. 01 means First Lover. The couple wants to make amusement park. Actually, the husband wants to build it for a gift to his wife, his first lover. And he wants only married people to handle this project. He believe only people who is in love with his wife would understand his feeling. So, in order to get this project, i have to marry.

 

Seohyun threw her head back and laughed.

 

Seohyun: so you need a pretend wife?

Jiyong: huh?

Seohyun: Why do I suddenly feel like I dropped into the cliché’ drama or some kind of romantic novel?

Jiyong: what is that? What did you mean...?

Seohyun: you know like hmm...... a contract married which we will acting as husband and wife in front of people and we will set time for our divorce and act like nothing ever happened. Sorry oppa but NO. I’m not into this idea. This is not a sensible idea oppa.

 

Jiyong:  seohyun, please hear me out..

 

Seohyun: i heard enough, oppa. i’m sure there’s a line up ladies begging for this opportunity to get this role.

 

Jiyong held back a groan. Did he really think this would be easy?

 

Jiyong: Actually hyun, that’s why i need your help. I need someone who won’t get any strange ideas.

 

Seohyun: what if i am?

 

Jiyong: are you?

 

She pulled back. The temptation to lie glimmered in those eyes then cleared.

 

Seohyun: No. But I’m still not doing it. Ask someone else oppa.

 

Jiyong: i trust you hyun. ONLY YOU CAN DO THIS. ONLY YOU CAN BE MY WIFE!

 

Seohyun: You can’t be serious. This is insane. No. No way. No way at all.

 

Seohyun protested.

 

Jiyong: you are my last chance or i am doomed.

 

Seohyun: what did you mean?

 

Jiyong: we are in crisis now, hyun. I mean The Kwon Construction. If we didn’t get the project we can’t maintain our company. They are huge investor and we are in the middle of crisis right now. We are going to bankrupt.

 

Seohyun: i... i didn’t know that.. but i didn’t heard any news about this oppa? don’t you just get the contract in Spain? And how is this possible. Your company is huge and there is no way for you to sink like this. Your company is in stable position.

 

Jiyong: the media didn’t know about this, yet. Please don’t mention this to anyone. Your daddy Kwon would be upset.

 

Seohyun: i will ask my dad to help. we have enough money to help your company. Besides daddy kwon is dad’s best friend, he will help.

 

Jiyong: no seohyun. Dad doesn’t want to seek help from your father or anyone else. He wants us to work on our own. So that’s why i need your help.

 

She is speechless. Of course she wants to help but isn’t this too much? She dream on a beautiful wedding where she marry someone she love. White with different type of flower would be her theme on her wedding day and a prince charming would waiting for her in a suit. Her prince charming would come and propose to her in a beautiful way.

She didn’t get it. How can a big company with a stable liability would face this terrible thing. Bankrupt, nobody wants that to happened, and of course daddy kwon would be very sad. She bet her father also have no idea about this.

 

Seohyun: so what is your proposition oppa?

 

Jiyong: you agree?

 

Seohyun: i didn‎’t say anything. i just want to hear your approach..

 

Jiyong: well we will be married next month.

 

Seohyun: that fast. For how long ..?

 

Jiyong: huh..

 

He  stuttering.

 

Jiyong: until my birthday?

 

Seohyun counting.

 

Seohyun: that is 3 months oppa.

 

Seohyun gives a long sigh.

 

Seohyun: i didn’t have any choice. Don’t I?

 

Jiyong: thats mean you agree..?

 

Jiyong excitedly smile.

 

Seohyun:  i have to. Your difficulty is also mine. I don’t want Kwon Construction to sink like that. Your families are also mine. I would do anything to protect them too.

 

Jiyong just look at her. He knows, he always know how seohyun love his parent. This girl is different. She would sacrifice herself if its related to the person she love. That’s why even before, he respect her with her attitude. And now when he realize how much he loves her, he adore her more and nothing would stop him from loving this girl. NOTHING.

 

....

“Kwon JiYong? GD...GD oppa...?”soyou eye’s sharpened as she met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter