Chapter 17

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun: oppa, i will treat you, okay..?

 

Changmin: i am the one asking to have lunch with you, so all on mine.

 

Seohyun: but i promise that i’m going to treat you.

 

Changmin: yeah sure, but not now. I demand for more romantic dinner. Next time, seohyun.

 

Changmin walked inside the restaurant leaving seohyun speechless.

 

 Did she heard it right? romantic dinner...?

What is that means? Did changmin oppa mean what he said..? maybe he just teasing her?,, but why.. herm

 

Seohyun thought. She walked slowly inside the restaurant and sit in front of changmin.

 

..

 

Changmin: its getting cold day by day.. what did you want for drink, seohyun? Hmmm.. hot chocolate perhaps..?

 

Seohyun: ahh yes please.. you still remember i like hot chocolate oppa?

 

Changmin: of course i am. I remember everything about you.

 

Seohyun: yahh.. that’s sound cheesy oppa..

 

The waiter came and takes their order. Changmin order different type of dish for them. He didn’t know what is seohyun favourite and  ask her but she said she will eat whatever changmin choose. So he order some meat, fish, and vegetables for their lunch.

 

Changmin: so i heard about ‘it’... is it true...?

 

He starts the conversation.. he wants to ask her the first moment he saw her on her office but he refrained himself from doing it.

 

Seohyun: it..? did you mean me and jiyong oppa..? how did you know oppa? we didn’t make it known to public yet..

 

Changmin:  so.. its true.. how did you two.. i mean.. you didn’t seem to loves GD. Did he blackmailed you or something.. i know i sound harsh but knowing GD.. he would do anything to get what he wants.. so..

 

Seohyun looked at changmin. He didn’t answer her question yet he keeps asking her questions. And she didn’t know how to answer him. Did jiyong oppa blackmailed her..? no he did not. He ask her nicely. She knows too what they doing now is not good but she have to do it for the sake of the kwon. She loves them so much and can’t see them falling.. she made right decision to help. seohyun thinks.

 

Seohyun: changmin oppa, why did you think jiyong oppa would blackmailed me? It didn’t make sense.

 

Changmin: you are getting married in a month seohyun. You love him?

 

Seohyun: i.. what are your point oppa..?

 

Changmin: you didn’t answer me seohyun.. did you love  Kwon Ji Yong? As a women loving her man?

 

seohyun is speechless. She didn’t know how to lie. She can’t lie. Why changmin oppa asking her about this. Now how can she reply to his questions.

 

Changmin: oh my, seohyun. You can’t answer my question., i knew it. He did blackmailed you, dont he? Now listen to me. Cancel everything, i will help you. I know this is so sudden but my feeling is not. Please, can you consider my feeling because i am falling in love with you. Will you accept my love ....?    

 

“you, bastard!”

 

 Changmin’s collar was grabbed by a guy and he push him to the corner of his chair.

 

“ jiyong oppa!”

 

Kwon jiyong fiercely hit changmin and both of them fight with each other. Seohyun try to stop them but nobody hear her. So she take two glass of water and splash it to jiyong and changmin.

 

“ STOP IT! Both of you. You scared me.. ”

 

She shook her head and leave them.

Changmin: look what you have done. GD what is wrong with you..

 

Jiyong: ask yourself. What are you doing here.. why you confess to her when we are preparing for our wedding.. find yourself another girl. She is mine.

 

Changmin: she didn’t love you. You know that, right? i don’t get it.. why she agree to marry you..

 

Jiyong: that is none of your business. Stay away from her.

 

Changmin: i’m sorry but i can’t. I’m in love with her.

 

Jiyong: we are getting married! What is wrong with you. Do your brain work well .. or you need me to send you to a doctor to get it fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter