Chapter 14

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

........................................................................................................................

 

They are now waiting for the tournament to start... 

 

Yoona: oh my, i can’t believe we can be this close to the track..

 

Seohyun: yeeaaahh thanks to daddy kwon.. can’t wait to see them start

 

Soyou: ahh oppa, don’t you have works?  You didn’t come with us before.. we go to grand prix and even football match, you didn’t come. Why you join us today..?

 

Jiyong: haisssh.. i just want to have fun with you guys. Is it wrong?

 

Soyou: no. Just weird.

 

Seohyun : it starting, it starting.. both of you stop talking..

 

Yoona: oh my god, rosberg is so handsome

 

Soyou: yahhhhh he is sooooo handsome..

Seohyun: lewis Hamilton !

Kwon jiyong just rolls his eyes watching them fangirling towards the famous drivers.

Jiyong: girls!

 

The race starts and we could hear them and the audience cheering for the team they like. Kwon jiyong just watch silently. Sometimes he would glance at seohyun..

..

 The race ended with of course with lewis Hamilton winning the game. The girls are so happy because the team they like still on the top this season.

After the game, they join after party. Seohyun are really happy that she can meet lewis Hamilton and even talking and taking picture with him. She is satisfied with achieving one of her bucket list this year. There’s nothing more she could ask but grateful for her life.

 

..

 

Seohyun excuse herself to go out of the room to get fresh air. she doesn't like a place with crowded people so she excuses herself.

On the way out she bumped into someone...

 

"ah... i'm sorryy , i'm sorry.."she looked up and realise he is also one of mercedes driver awhile ago.

 

he just smile at her and told her it's okay since it was just an accident.

 

the guy walked inside the room.. but seohyun turned

 

"excuse me, emm today is your debut day right.. so, congratulations.."

 

the guy reply "oh.. you knows? thank you.. you are first, first person to congratulate me.. i will worked hard.." he smile sweetly.

seohyun just nodded. "aja,aja, fighting!"

 

she is so cute. he thought.

..

 

kwon jiyong walked to seohyun... he saw seohyun just sat on the bench and looking at kids playing around he smile and approve her.

Seohyun: oppa , are you aware that you are a little too fashionable here..

Kwon jiyong looked at himself.

 

jiyong:of course i can’t lose to the racer here.. i need to stand out too...

 

seohyun just laugh.

 

jiyong:  let's go..

 

seohyun: huh...? yoona and soyou still at the party.. just wait for awhile oppa..

 

jiyong:i already told them that we will leave first. they enjoying the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter