Chapter 1 : Engage?

Memories : Part I
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Engage? No way”

Kwon Jiyong stands up to hear such shocking news from his dad. He can’t believe in this era, arrange married still happened. His dad wants him to marry his friend’s daughter, yoona to expand their business. How can this happen, he knows yoona since she is his cousin’s best friend, along with seohyun. The three of them can’t be separate, they are always together wherever they go. He knows her since she is in first year in college. And now they are in their final year. Even they are not close, jiyong always meet them because he is close with his cousin, Soyou and seohyun too.

 

 “yes gd you are engaged now, with Mr. Im Daughter. Even i like it if you can marry Mr. Seo daughter, but that stubborn old man still insists that his only daughter should marry someone she love, so i give up.”

 

Mr. Kwon speaks up. The president of kwon construction, well known to the society as one of millionaire in construction world all around the world is his father. He also works with his dad now after graduate last year. Yes people will see him had fortune on his fingertip but he worked hard to accomplish his goals. He is an architect, and also vice president of Kwon construction. He believes controlling anger and resorting to reason when a moment became confrontational, and creating buildings. Buildings that were solid, yet aesthetically beautiful. Smooth angles and sharp lines blending together.

Bricks , concrete and glass attesting to the solidity that people craved in ordinary life. The short moment of wonder when a person looks upon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter