Bacon got burned

Behind the smile

 

LEE CHI HOON AS JAE CREDS TO MY BESTIE KRYSTAL FOR HIS CHARACTER. THE PIC OF HIM IS AT THE BOTTOM-ISH AREA.

 

chapter 9. 

"Just on a small walk and all we are gonna do i- RUN" Explained Kai as he pulled me out the door.

"Let's go to the festival down by the mall" Said Kai.

He held my hand as we walked through the busy streets of Seoul. We passed tons of people, resturants and decorations, He lead me over to a fountain that was covered in beautiful candles. 

"Isn't it amazing? I come here every year to see the fountain,they say if you make a wish it'll come true." Kai said as he handed me a coin. He turned around and closed his eyes as he tossed the coin. 

"Your turn" 

I turned around and made a wish. 

"You don't talk much do you?"  Asked Kai "Well besides when you're mad"

"Nae"

"Lets play 21 questions." Suggeseted Kai."What's your favorite color?"

"umm b-blue?" I answered more like a question.

"You sure about that?" Said Kai teasing me.

"Nae,umm favorite food?" I asked.

"Chocolate" He replied.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We reached the dorms around an hour later to find Suho aggressivley staring at the door. 

"Kim Sora, do you have any idea what time it is?"

"seven fi-"

"Past your curfew" Said Suho Oppa.

"She was probably to busy making out with Kai" Said Baekhyun grabbing an apple from the kitchen.

"What!"Yelled Suho. His eyes turned red and it was as if his soul flew out the window.

"You know when 2 people k-"

"I know what it is" Snapped Suho.

"Hyung that never happened I sw-" said Kai.

"I don't care, how dare you take advantage of her, shes only 15 you !" Said' Suho knocking Kai off his feet.

"You couldn't shut up could you?" Said Chen walking in with the other boys .

Kai easily sat on top of Suho, defeating him in a heartbeat. He was pretty muscular.

"Baekhyun Hyung is just jelly that he didn't get to spend time with such a beautiful girl." Said Kai with a wink.

"Bea- KAI YOU BETTER" Said Suho but was cuttoff.

"What, she's not even pretty, shes just one of those girls who acts like a sl-"Said Baekhyun.

"You need to calm yo self." Said Sehun in a very sassy manner.

"I'm just saying,she's not even close to good looking as half the girls that I've sl- um dated, She's a mess of a girl. This whole thing is a charade I can see right through her. She just wants our pitty and fame, can you blame her but after all she could be a gold digger or even a wh- actually no she is a w-"

I couldn't take it anymore before I ran back into my room. I collapsed into my bed before grabbing my phone. I scrolled through my phone untill I found a familiar name. Jae. My childhood best friend who I may have been in love with since the age of  13. He was tall, cute and charming. Everything that a girl could possibly want all wrapped into one perfect being.

"Jae?"I asked into my phone.

"Yes princess?" Said a deep voice.

"I need to talk to you."

"Wha- Are you crying? Should I get Krys? Or um Rydel? Or wait should I beat up someone? Or was it that guy that was stalking you at your- nevermind, babe what's wrong?

"Remember  how I was in the past? I was weak and couldn't stand up and what I did in respon-"

"You can't do that again, you swor-" 

"I know," I replied between sobs "but I'm not good enough and I want my parents back, I wanna go back to NY. I haven't even been here for a week and Baekhyun hates me. I know I'm not pretty but I-"

"Sora, You're beautiful. Don't think otherwise. Listen I'm coming to Korea with Rydel and Krys, theres some news that we have to tell you, Babe hang in there, I love you.

"I Love you too." I said before hanging up.

 

_________________________________________________________________

I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE FOREVER AND I GAVE YOU GUYS A SHORT CHAPTER BEFORE AND UGH FINALS ARE STRESSFUL AND BOYS ARE JUST UGGHHHHH. AND NOW I HAVE REGIONS AND ESSAYS AND A BUNCH OF OTHER  SHOT TO DEAL WITH. AND THIS WHOLE KRIS THING LIKE ON WIKI HES NOW A PAST MEMBER LIKE NO, THERES NO OFFICIAL STATEMENT.

ya so that's what I've been up to. Any tips on how to make a really quiet person talk?